𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. The Escape

"Okay then... your wedding will be my funeral."

Heart had never been so heavy, almost as if it turned into rock but the worst feeling about it was that the heart still carried an ache despite being so heavy and solid like a rock. Only love can hurt like this, and to see your lover in pain would even cause a death of it.

Tears didn't stop for the little prince as he looked at his lover's eyes, passion and fire burning in them with a hint of heartbreak and a fear of losing him. How could the prince have his heart to even let go of his hand.

If he could, he would give Jungkook every precious thing in the world and for Jungkook he was the precious one.

The prince wanted his lover's words to be a lie, wished for Jungkook to not mean a single thing he said because the thought of losing him to God was worse than ever and the prince could swallow the poison of lies to shut his eyes in a deep slumber to prevent them from even witnessing it happening.

The prince wasn't far from dropping his drama and giving a finale to his bitter lies as he burst into fat tears after staring at the honesty in Jungkook's eyes.

He seemed so passionate to an extent of being crazy and Taehyung feared he would do what he said.

The panic was evident on the prince's face in forms of fat tears and uncontrollable quivering of his lips, he was at the brink of losing his mind and Jungkook saw it all.

No more exchange of words anymore, the writer turned the prince towards himself until their bodies clasped and with all that passion in him the writer did what he was dying to do.

Holding the prince firmly by his waist to pull him all in until he was lifted off the ground a few centimeters upwards and entirely embraced in Jungkook's arms. The hunger to devour was intensified as soon as their faces got closer and the arms of the prince held his lover just as quickly as he could.

And in a second they were already devouring each other's lips.

They needed it. They were dying for it.

The writer didn't know where he kept all that starvation for his love in him all the time because right then he was losing his mind and all he could see was the prince. He was willing to touch him to the extent of reaching down his soul.

The kiss was bitter sweet, full of passion and yearning. The writer was in to have all that taste of the prince and for the prince, he was still wondering if whatever was happening was even real.

Heads tilted as they kept on devouring each other, the writer exceeding them towards the wall and the prince against it as he continued doing what he was doing, kissing every exposure of his skin that came into his sight after leaving his lips swollen.

The prince welcomed the writer into sanity, let him kiss his neck and chest the way he wanted and in return he played with his hair like he wanted to.

They were out of control and they didn't mind. Nothing felt amazing more than being together, almost as if playing with fire with a pit of gasoline underneath. One action wrong and they would combust.

Nothing felt better than that but the writer needed to stop. They needed to stop because they were running out of time.

The magnetic connection felt almost impossible to break through but the writer pulled himself back, not only fighting his urge but also puzzling the prince.

The writer tried to catch his breath, looking at his prince who was huffing along with him.

The prince still had his arms all around the writer but Jungkook had to let them go off him to back off.