𝐗𝐗𝐗. Promise I'll Get You Away

"Oh to love with no fear of losing,
It's not even love, when there's no losing
of peace, patience and the test of time,
To love is to stay strong and fight."

The morning might come into the lives of the lovers like a nightmare but it didn't wait for none, the Kingdom still working as usual and on their works.

Mainly all under the king's control.

Hana held onto her belly as she denied having any food, the servants filling a table full of appetizing treats in front of her but she only refused to take it.

They couldn't force her further because she would scream and cause herself to be in a dilemma which no one wanted for her child and her.

The servants decided to leave her after her nth refusal, even the queen was returned from her room like that but she was stubborn. All she wanted was to set free and go back to where her lover was but no one granted her wish and so she won't grant theirs.

Sitting on the edge of bed with her back against the bedrest, she continued crying in her empty room, worried for Jin and his brother and lover.

She knew this day might come but she wasn't a coward to fear it because she had hope and she continued hoping.

For Jin to come out of nowhere.

Soon her door was opened again and she could see from the corner of her eye, it was another guard.

She closed her eyes, letting tears flow down, hands on her belly which grabbed the hem of her gown out of sheer frustration.

"I said, I don't want to eat. Leave me alone." She warned with her gritted teeth and the man didn't stop there, walking all the way to her and she opened up her eyes to look at him with her deadly gaze.

"Darling..." soon she heard the voice, the guard talking of his hat to reveal himself and Hana's eyes widened, the lady getting up on her knees against the bed to be able to hug her lover and Jin held her so tight.

The lady broke into tears to see him all over again, holding onto him tighter than ever.

"My l-love... my love you're here... I knew you'd come... I..." she kept sobbing onto his shoulder and Jin snuggled into her.

"How wouldn't I?"

He then broke the hug to cup her face, seeing how her face grew paler and swollen in a matter of a night, she was so wrecked.

"They'll pay for everything they have caused you, everything." Jin whispered through aggression, frown appearing as he checked her condition thoroughly but she only leaned closer to give him a kiss.

She didn't want anything but him to be alright and seeing him all well had her heart at ease, she didn't want to lose any minute before kissing what's hers.

Jin broke the kiss to plant one on top of her forehead, taking his hand down to stroke her belly before bending to put his lips on top of her gown to kiss as well.

"You need to eat for our baby, for your betterment and for me." Jin then insisted, fixing her hair out of her face but she wanted to just hug him and not get away.

"Listen to me, how about you eat now? Huh?" Jin insisted again and tried to break her out of himself, gradually causing her to sit on the bed she was kneeling on all this while to match his height.

He knew about her refusal to eat and so he snuck into her room carefully before anyone could notice while being disguised as a guard.

Jin sat on the bed next to her, fixing her disheveled hair and wiping those tears. This is the least he would wanna see. He pulled a plate from the table next to the bed and put it in front of her.