𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. Be Mine Forever

Waiting is always the toughest task when you're waiting for something enchanting to happen, something that guarantees the joy that had been kept away by a painful goodbye.

But time has its own pace that can unmatch the desperation. So being the powerless humans, we need to suppress that feeling deep down to get along with what we call a world around us.

While waiting for the time, the time to meet his writer and be his forever, Prince Taehyung found his duty as a prince in his kingdom where he once was seen as a royal privileged child of no function but then he was suddenly an important decision taker for the kingdom along with his brother.

He has seen the world differently than his late father and so he knew his ways to incorporate the things he felt were missing in his kingdom.

The natural heritage of the kingdom was preserved for the plants and trees, birds and animals to come alive again. The trading of the Kingdom was highly promoted, kids were encouraged to learn skills and have education, men and women were equally promoted in work, music and dance, every form of art was promoted and the kingdom was again flourishing.

The prince had always paid his attention to the minor things his elder brother, the king would miss due to his focus being on the bigger things.

The King, the queen and their beloved little brother the prince - had always worked along in synergy to keep the kingdom going positively and the response they were receiving was just as overwhelming.

The people of the Valchancia town had never been this happy before; as a sign of repayment the peasants of the town had grown roses all over the town and increased the strawberry farms so the new royal family would never run out of the things they love.

Especially their coming one.

Prince Taehyung grew to love his people more than ever, always finding himself on his horse as he would wander along his few courtsmen, this way he would inspect the inner sights of the town, explore his own town and grow a sense of patriotism for it.

Just like this it was another usual morning for the prince, the beautiful young man in his youth on a horse, wearing a cream shaded ruffled shirt with his brown pants and boots, upper chest revealing through the unbuttoned few buttons and his perfectly wavy brown locks waving in the air every time his horse would hop.

The prince was on a morning spree in his town and was returning back to his palace.

The guards opened up the gigantic gates by the entrance to find the prince who came in through his horse through the split way around the fountain.

The prince saw an unusual cart by the entrance of the palace by the stairs.

The prince stopped his horse and a guard walked in his way to hold the rope and take away the horse. The prince came down, tapping his horse several times before making his way up the stairs by the entrance and then he realized how a couple of guards there were smiling at him.

"Someone's waiting for you in the lounge, your highness." One of the guards informed and the bewildered prince frowned slightly.

"Who?" As he asked the guards just smiled at each other and the prince relaxed his eyebrows, the realization hitting him hard.

Even the wind wouldn't be able to compare with the speed the prince ran into the palace and to the lounge.

A smile appeared on his lips as he happily rushed, passing through some servants, trying his best to not bump into anyone as he ran into the corridors just to only end up in the lounge area of the palace.

And just when he entered the lounge he stopped in his tracks, a figure standing up after finding the prince by the door and there was the queen and King on their velvety sofa, accompanying their guests.