𝐕. Your Eyes Tell

The pair of eyes which were always seeking for a certain someone, let their pupils be dilated in an absolute awe and amazement.

As if a lightning strike struck right on Jungkook through his eyes, unprepared and unpredictable for him, jolted his entire self with a rush into his spine and to all his nerves.

Amid that sudden electric shock his eyes blinked out of sudden appearance but then widened when he knew what he was seeing was no other than that same face, not belonging to her, but him.

That grip of his hand on the glass was as weak as his will to stand straight. And the poor glass had to meet the floor which fortunately couldn't be noticed as all the attention was adhesively on the prince.

One part of him was urging him to react but he didn't know how while the other part was asking him to stand still which he did.

The crowd around him was in a chaos, whispers and mumbles of talking surrounded him with a gentle press of keys of a piano played by one of the musicians there, the harp strings were teased on a rhythm he couldn't describe and for a moment he felt himself in a paradise.

A chandelier right above his head, gave all light to the prince on the loggia right in front of everyone, smiling down at the crowd with his brother right beside him.

It was never 'her', it was always 'him' and it struck Jungkook more than ever.

Out of all the thousands of scenarios Jungkook had imagined in this span of days, it was out of all. And all his possibilities and probabilities seemed to bury down somewhere with the fact of his Juliet being a man.

His Juliet was always a prince, prince charming.

He felt a strong sentiment of disbelief, a foreign feeling clouding in his head and lips tied with nothing to describe at all.

But what he couldn't understand was that the sentiments were sweet with the slightest of pain he quite a lot was enjoying.

A sweet pain he didn't complain about.

Was he happy that he finally found his love? Was he sad that it wasn't the love he had imagined about?

He didn't know, he probably didn't know anything until he found his eyes stuck to the prince, the writer being the only still person in a crowd of chaos when the two princes began to come down through the stairs to join the guests in the hallway and all the poor writer could do was to let his eyes follow the prince.

Gently whispering and chatting with his brother, Prince Taehyung walked down leisurely, smiled right away when his brother teased him with something and Jungkook felt a splash of cool breeze on him, blowing all his misery away.

That smile, that only smile did that to him.

And not just his miseries, that smile possibly blew away the writer's inhibitions, uncertainty and of course the age long yearning.

"Prince Kim Taehyung, my old friend. I didn't know he would grow to be this handsome. I remember when I last met him five years ago he was still adorable and very cheerful but now it seems like heaven has touched him and left an essence on him." Jimin whispered out of mesmerization when he captured his old friend there.

Jungkook heard it all and to his amazement he was even more mesmerized but how could not anyone else be.

"He looks so... breathtaking." Jimin smiled when he complimented his friend again and while deep inside Jungkook had already had all possible words rotating in his mind which could define his beauty, yet it all seemed so less.

"Jimin..." the writer finally let himself leave a word off his lips, his friend finally turned his head to spot his friend who was in an indescribable state.