𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. Where There's Love There's Hope

Love never comes easy, and if it seems any easy to anyone, then they probably haven't really loved anyone.

One side of love has joy, blessing and comfort while the other side has pain, sacrifice and a turmoil of a lot of trials.

Jin had seen both the sides of love from its wonder to its disasters but what he believed that at the every end of it was a sense of sweetness even hidden beneath the pain, that made his life seem like a life.

And since his life is all about love, he may not hesitate to sacrifice himself and would serve to his beloved till the death. So fear of being harmed didn't seem like a matter of concern to him for her.

After departing from his brother, handing him into trustworthy and safe hands, he made his way back to his beloved waiting for her.

He didn't have much time, the show the performers started would end anytime soon and he needed to be fast, as fast as possible to be back to her safely.

He reached back to her room in a sneaky way, making sure no one saw him and if they did he was dressed as a guard and he would pull on an act of being one of them.

As he entered her room he caught how she was lying on the bed in the same spot he left her, closed eyes as she finally could get herself to rest.

Jin stopped in his tracks as he spotted her, she looked so peaceful and beautiful like that and he just didn't want to break her out of it.

Jin walked closer to her and looked down at her exquisite face, his hands couldn't help but run through those dark hair as he bent himself.

"Hana..." He whispered, gently taking some space next to her on the bed and she parted her eyelids to make her eyes fall on him.

His hand was continuously on her cheek and that one touch was enough for her to know it's him.

She moved, trying to sit up and Jin let her hug him in the process.

"Hana... I'm sorry but we don't have time for this, we have to go. I took him away safely and it's time for you to go, let's go away." Jin said in a hastily manner and her puzzled eyes scanned his face but tranquilized soon.

"I'll get you to a secret door, from there, you have to travel the way to the woods through the tunnel, keep it." Jin explained and pulled out a map from his pockets to hand to her who looked down at it, so puzzled.

"But darling..."

"I'll guide you to the door. Just trust me, I'll be right behind you with Eomma. I can't go without her this time." As Jin whispered, Hana couldn't debate anymore.

"Trust me, I'll be there." As he whispered again, she was already convinced even with all those worries in her but she couldn't debate when his lips kissed her forehead again.

With this Jin didn't waste any time before carefully taking her out of the room and to a hidden door that was unknown to all.

"If just in case, I don't reach you, please don't wait for me. You'll find guards of Parks, right there by the waterfall in between, go to them and they'll take you to his palace." He explained to her one last time and she was still unsure, their all goodbyes were bad ones so far.

"B-but... you said you'll be just after me... I can't go there without you... No I won't."

"Hana... please. If not for me, then for our baby, you need to be safe and secure. And even if they catch me they can't do anything, I'm still a prince." As Jin whispered, holding her teary face close in his hands, she didn't know what else to do.

"I bet they won't go as brutal on me as they did to anyone around, and I won't be able to handle it if you and our baby are hurt in a way. So please, at least for our baby. And if things go well, I'll be just after you, okay?"