𝐈𝐈. The Prince With The Charms

People wonder how it feels like to be in a fairytale, ask Prince Kim Taehyung, he feels like one.

This is how our young prince of Valchancia, the Kingdom of Kims, is like. Straight out of a fairytale.

The Prince Charming of real life, called so for how his charms never ceased to flatter hearts of people and let people have constant blinks in wonder if he's even real.

Having a well proportioned frame which always had extraordinary features.

Owner of intoxicating amber eyes, long wavy dark brown hair, rosy velvety full lips, the cheeks as mellow as of a freshly kneaded dough and a high bridge of his round button nose which itself is so unique in its own way.

It's wonderful how he's gifted with a mole on his eye, nose, cheek and lips all together, enhancing the already so beautiful face of the young prince.

He's built strong but having feminine textures to his skin and body frame, attractive clavicle bones giving a beautiful shape around his shoulders where usually would cling his creamy white ruffled shirts, classic brown or beige pants on his long legs and always covering his feet with classic boots.

He has always loved jewels, always having numerous rings on his finger except for the ring finger of his left hand, adorning his neck with pearls, gold chains or sometimes with diamonds as well.

He liked wrist watches as well, beautifully designed as per his own taste, expressing his time and indicating to him the importance of giving some of that time to himself in a day.

And most importantly were roses, the most beautiful and special step of his grooming, it is always a rose either tucked in the front pocket of his coat or on his ear, something he is so fond of, the reason why the Kingdom had a rose garden of its own as per the prince's desire.

His unique and alluring features were one of the reasons why he was the favorite of the painters and artists of the time. He too was a fan of art so he wouldn't mind painters walking into his kingdom whenever he would wish for and draw his paintings which were all adorning the walls of his bedroom and sometimes they would be hanged around the walls of different galleries of the kingdom or even out of it.

He was an apple of the eye of the kingdom, the youngest of the royals and the most favorite of all, Prince Kim Taehyung.

Growing up added to his charms and stepping into his twenties, he suddenly became out of words to describe. No wonder how he would usually give writers a hard time when it'll come to describe him. Ironically he was giving one indeliberately.

Perhaps it's in his blood as he was born in a kingdom of beauty, being his ancestors to his then parents, he had been blessed with goodness.

Like him was his brother, Prince Kim Seokjin, charming yet confident, which for itself seemed like the best future king to ever exist because he somewhat resembled their father the most while for Taehyung he got blessed by their mother's features in inheritance.

He carried all goodness of muscualine to feminine. The only person equally envied by men and women.

King knew, he knew his both sons were a blessing so he being a good father always tried to fulfill their demands and then he wanted them to fulfill his one.

He felt old, not strong enough to sit on the throne for longer so he wanted his sons to get married and find their lovers so he could throne them on different responsibilities individually while he would peacefully retire.

The princes were young and naive, they would always obey their father but right here, they somewhat tried to escape it for a very long period of time but since it had been ages, the king couldn't be fool anymore and so he gave an ultimatum, wanting them to marry soon and the higher pressure was definitely on the elder one.