𝐈𝐗. Was It A Hallucination?

Hallucination or him there in reality, it would be as surreal as meeting him on the night of the ball.

Kim Taehyung couldn't spare his mind to believe those eyes he landed his amber eyes into nor could believe for it to be true.

As if an essence left onto his heart, he was swirled in a still place after getting to see the mysterious gentleman but unfortunately the surrounding he was trapped in didn't allow him more chances to even discover and so he was pulled around other people for him to eventually consider this a moment long incidence to be nothing but a hallucination.

Letting it be a possible reply of his mind as he knew he was way too immersed in the memories of that night, he tried to get over by involving in the other people.

And it began for him when he was welcomed in the kingdom by Parks, being invited for a meal right away.

The meal served for them was a feast of its own, being served with all the delicacies. The royals had filled the dining room, sounds of chatting, light laughters and glass chattering of cutleries with utensils.

They talked about the kingdom and for sure king Park didn't leave no room to beat about the bush, though the kingdom was definitely worth all the big mouthing but to the amazement of Kims, Parks were really grand.

While everyone was happy to have the young two men of the Kim Kingdom along with their advisers and administrators, Prince Park was more than just happy to have his old friend beside him.

The two bonded just as fast as always, lost in their own world and not involving themselves in any conversation other than just each other, giggling and throwing hands onto each other and would sometimes randomly stare at each other out of admiration with numerous compliments leaving their mouths about how they both have changed.

Changes for good, how prince Kim Taehyung grew to be insanely breathtaking, the baby round face of the little him then grew to be defined and well shaped while Park Jimin himself grew insanely handsome with unique features adorning the already so amazing face.

They grew taller, stronger and more defined in terms of personalities, behavior and everything and possibly the distance of a few years didn't give them enough opportunities to share about their whereabouts and everything in between so they wouldn't talk about work or anything related to land or kingdom but just each other.

Right when the meal was finished everyone started having sips of aged wine and that's when Park Jimin decided to take his friend away.

"Taehyung-ah... come with me, I need to show you my kingdom." Jimin asked right when they were done with their meals.

"But Jin hyungie-" Taehyung whispered, looking up at his brother who was busy laughing at not so funny jokes under the influence of the drink.

"He seems so into it, let him be. We'll show you both the kingdom in the morning again anyway." Saying this the young prince was quick enough to grab his friend's hand, helping him to get up and dragging him away.

The two had grown bigger and better but that right moment nothing felt different than those early days when they would run around together holding hands like that.

They wished all those years, they could have met each other often but right then they knew, they should start doing it more.

The Park prince showed the outer view of the palace through the open corridors showing the distant view, the kingdom so beautiful with full of nature's blessing that even it was almost dark but the shine and the beauty of the town didn't die.

Prince Kim only admired everything in pure awe and a glisten of amazement in his eyes, roaming around with his hand into Jimin's.

From their huge libraries to their kitchens, their courtroom to their horse den and what else not. A precious space of their grand living hall, having the best space to enjoy time with guests and play games for leisures, the living hall adorned with many antiques, family's paintings and the rest of space on walls filled with paintings of their ancestors.