𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. Right Here, With You

The two lovers had finally found a peaceful space, where there was just the two of them in the middle of the woods, enthralled by the blossoms and the glee of the blooming season.

They hadn't seen the world like that before, this close and beautiful. Maybe having each other made it more beautiful.

The writer could never have enough of his prince, tasting all his skin and lips.
Oh the bees to the flowers, the writer was stuck to his one prettiest flower.

Even a day seemed like a span of an hour. The writer was not an inch away from his source of delight who couldn't get enough of his love.

Preparing themselves a meal and having it with fun, wandering around their cottage to end up finding a river and blooming wildflowers, the two had found their own type of adventure.

It was not the happiest moment like always. It included so much fear and worries too. Only the writer knew the struggle of the night when the prince broke into fat tears, uncontrollable urge to just let his heart out because he was terrified by the fact of losing his lover, he was worried about his brother and the fear of his father but the writer did everything in his will to break the crust of worries and bringing out the inner soft core of comfort for the prince by promising him how he would never let his prince be alone after that.

The fear was evident in the writer's eyes too but it was burnt down by the passion burning in his eyes everytime he would assure his prince. His love didn't lessen but only seemed to be increasing by the time.

At some points the prince would want to throw his worries away because no man in the world has ever made an impact of words on him as much as Jungkook.

Yes, he's his man, the man of beautiful words, an elite writer who had loved him before he had even known.

The fear and worries wouldn't leave their sides but they knew that with those feelings what shouldn't leave their sides was each other.

And they understood it pretty well.

Their first day at their new home seemed to pass on like that and the next day they decided to step outside of their cottage as the anxious prince couldn't help but feel something eerie inside.

The writer convinced his lover to walk a little far and explore the dense land of flowers, lilies and tulips filling the land with dusty warm shades. Hand in his prince's hand, the writer guided him the way.

The prince had never looked this beautiful to the writer in the most decent way possible, his ruffled shirt on his brown pants, similar outfit worn by the writer as well. The hair of the prince had never been this free before, being able to freely fall over his face, shining like dark silk threads. No luxury, no jewelry, just the beauty of youth adorning his face.

The writer loved his beloved like that, so did the prince loved his strong man like that, built so differently that he would forget about him being a prince and would want to rely on his lover, let his head find a way to be on his broad shoulders and let his hands tangle around his thick upper arms.

They didn't realize how the way so beautiful led them to even more beautiful land, a scenery of hills welcoming them with a field full of flowers.

The two stopped in tracks as they saw, standing straight as they tried to put all their attention to grasp the alluring sight in front of their eyes.

The lopsided eyes of the prince enlightened with joy. He had always loved flowers and nature but it was beyond beautiful.

He didn't realize how his hand slipped through his lover's grip as he let his feet guide him between the flowers, almost reaching up to his knees. The prince inhaled deeply as he stopped in the middle, lowering his head down to see the flowers, touching them just as gentle as possible. A smile naturally appeared on his lips which for sure caught the writer's attention standing there a little far.