𝐗𝐕. Loving Is Easier Than Letting Go

The fortune of time, they didn't need words to define their sentiments for each other.

The night died with them sharing a kiss full of love and holding each other as if they would consume their entire selves into their embrace.

That one moment felt like climbing a mountain when Jungkook finally, for really, got to kiss the love of his life.

The moment was surreal but it left a stain against each other's souls, something they can't erase as they stood there in a comfortable silence, letting the strings of their hearts tie tightly in the meantime which for sure won't be untied. Even if they try to break it.

And once they broke that connection they shared a moment of staring at each other's eyes, unfolding their feelings for each other despite saying a mere word.

The writer for sure felt so lucky but the prince too would explode out of over joy if the writer would say one of his magical phrases in his beautiful intoxicating voice.

He suddenly felt so worthy and special knowing he's the one who the writer had written those poetries for all this time.

And how he fell in love with him would be a story of another day because at the very moment they were so engrossed into each other.

They had the night to either waste crying for nothing or live in the moment and have the best of it all so the writer decided to do exactly that, enjoy the best of the night with his prince.

"Come with me, my love." And the prince would always follow.

Hand sealed together when the writer walked the prince through the darkness of corridors, took him down to the hallway with pride raging under his chest like waves on a full moonlight.

The prince was timid, let his head be down and stared at their hands, leaning as much as he could in the writer's touch as they traveled down to the hallway.

The night was meant for the kingdom to celebrate and so the two mingled each other in it as well.

As soon as the two walked into the density of people dancing along to music, Taehyung was pulled into the crowd by his friend and Jungkook just as easily let go of his hand to see him being dragged into joy.

The writer smiled so big as he saw his prince pulling his hand for him to be involved in the fun as well and that's how they found each other dancing together.

The formalities were far dropped, the hands were soon able to grab alcohol and chug down as music began to get more intense and the glee was unmatchable.

They didn't know if they were celebrating their love or living in the very moment like everyone else but it felt so beautiful and nothing could ever match it.

Having to see his prince live the best of his life, smile and enjoy himself was what Jungkook ever wanted to see and came to a point where he was so engrossed in just staring at him and forgot the world around him.

The world so vivid around him, the prince seemed like his only aim. Be it the result of all those insecurities purging out and all he was left was with a warm feeling of love.

He's so much in love.

The prince though was caught up by the music but didn't let his eyes leave the sight of his man, always turning around to catch a glimpse of his dashing face and the moment he would find him just there, everything would settle down for him.

Prince Jimin who was aware of their lowkey glances, smiled as he looked at them back and forth, realizing something he could see through their loud gazes and that's when he decided to approach his friend Jungkook.