𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. Reconciliation & Relief

For our writer, his serenity lies where there is essence of his prince. Perhaps why he closed his eyes and got himself the rest he needed by losing himself to the slumber.

The prince was busy reading through the rough pages written by the writer who happened to gently open his eyes, feeling empty by losing the warmth of his prince accompanying him earlier.

But opening his eyes he only spotted the prince to be right there in front of his eyes, sitting on his chair in front of his desk back facing him.

"Love..." The writer let out a husky whisper to hear the prince turn his head back, smiling at his lover over his shoulder.

"Good morning, love." The prince whispered back, deciding to get up and put those draft sheets back on the desk.

The writer looked up at him eagerly when the prince walked in his direction and sat on the edge of the bed beside him, running his hand through his hair.

"Sorry that I read some of your drafts, I couldn't control myself." The prince whispered and Jungkook just smiled warmly at him.

"Don't worry my love, you have the whole authority."

The prince smiled warmly at the response to which he bent to press his lips on the writer's forehead.

"How are you feeling now?" The prince asked, slightly upward as he looked down at his lover's warm eyes admiring him.

"Alive." The writer whispered shortly, searching for the prince's other hand to grasp on and kiss the back of it while the prince smiled while looking down at him.

"It feels surreal but I'm so relieved to see you like this."

"I guess I won't ask for much as long as you're next to me, my flower."

The writer whispered again and decided to sit up, his face on the level of the prince's face.

His prince looked just so cuddly in the writer's clothes. As they bathed together and groomed each other the night before, the prince wore his writer's big white ruffled shirts on his body, sort of smelling like him as his clothes still had the essence of his cologne.

How could the prince still look fresh like a blooming daisy when he just woke up from his slumber? The writer could never know but his flower was blooming because certainly the writer seemed fine and cared which is all that the prince needed to be happy with.

"Did you sleep well?" The writer asked, running his own hand through the prince's hair, fixing them and tucking some behind his ear.

"I did... after a while. But I'm still slightly worried about hyung." As Taehyung whispered with a downcasted face Jungkook sighed.

He shifted closer to his prince and encircled his arms around him, letting his head be against his shoulder.

"He owes me a life to do what he did. Him and Jimin, they have my greatest gratitude. And all I ever hope for him to get what he deserves for being the best brother to us." Jungkook whispered and the prince felt so overwhelmed while thinking of his brother that he loves a lot.

"I hope he gets here soon."

"We should go and see if he-"

"Your highness?" Soon they heard someone on the other side of the door, a servant there to inform them about something.

The two looked at the direction, alert, backing away from each other soon.

"Come in." Jungkook commanded and the servant opened the door.

"Ms. Hana is here."

Taehyung stood up on cue, looking at the servant to speak further but she just bowed and left.