𝐕𝐈𝐈. Mind Full Of Misery

Yearning gets difficult and almost unbearable when returns back to the same state from the minor state of hope. Knowing you're stuck in a desert and suddenly spots a mirage, only to be fooled by the illusions of hope and the desert after that gets endless than ever.

The writer was in the same desert, having to see the mirage for the least period of time and then only getting stuck into the desert again only for it to be denser than ever.

Endless, hopeless and exhausting for him, patience was on the verge of being tested when he finally realized what he had gone through in a single night.

Keeping himself away from the shine of the ball, he began to induce himself into the darkness after coming back to the kingdom which surrounded him after the realization of what just happened to him.

The youngsters of the kingdom could only be back to their kingdom the next day after enjoying the party, staying the night over and after joining the feast in the morning to then leave back home and out of everything the writer tried his best to be shadowed until he was back home.

Something in him was shifted. He feared returning back with a load of sorrow, this happened but he met his Juliet too who was someone else actually.

He couldn't conclude his visit a failure nor an achievement so he let it be neutral with a silence he chose later.

Coming back to the kingdom he did change a lot. Keeping himself away from as many people as possible, keeping his windows shut mostly, letting a lantern lit in his room even when it's a bright day, scribbling pen on papers more than ever.

Paper stained with ink yet with tears sometimes, hands too tired but mind was never at rest and out of it all was the painting, still the same as before, proudly hanging against his wall and being a witness of his dilemma.

The love he always wished for and the girl he always dreamt about was nothing but a prince so charming, almost hard to believe.

Seeing his prince near had him blinded by everything, even forgetting what he was imagining him to be was not him, it's always been someone else all the time and at certain points the writer thought, maybe the love he was in was with no one.

He loved someone who didn't even exist if he would look closer to reality.

Does this mean his love was hollow all the time?

He didn't know.

But what he knew was how the prince still had an impact on him from all positive and negative aspects, he blew his mind away and he had him stunned by the actual charms he owned.

And despite everything being so beautiful when they held each other, looked into each other's eyes, swayed their bodies to the melody and almost lost the world around each other when they entered each other's proximity.

That right moment, Jungkook didn't have a certain thought that could become a barrier to hold the prince close.

Girl or guy, for him the prince was one right human he could always see for the rest of his life until it all changed in a snap of fingers.

The prince had a tall frame, muscualine yet feminine which was surreal yet puzzling to witness. Mesmerizing gentle features with slightest of strength in his attitude, pride when he looks up, danity when he moves and beauty in a man so handsome.

But even after everything, he ended up standing next to a gorgeous princess and that was it, two beautiful flowers belonging to the same garden, thought the writer and let himself leave the ball and spent the entire night there inside of the cart.

The party didn't seem to wait for anyone.

Prince Jimin found himself a princess so beautiful, let himself be lost in the magic of love to even notice the absence of his friend, thinking he was indulged with his 'Juliet'.