𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. Piece By Piece

Prince Jimin couldn't sleep that night. The conflicts and anxiety in his mind kept him awake, constantly nagging him to come to a conclusion and do something that he needed to instead of just sitting back.

The heavy winds fluttered his drapes when he stood by his window, staring at the moon as he thought about his friends.

Something about that pitch dark night seemed something eerie. He felt anxious and it was hard to contain himself till the next morning when he had a lot to do. A lot to work on to keep his two friends protective.

His own life was filled with a lot of complications, pressure of the kingdom, pressure from his beloved who demanded him to talk to her family and take her hand away already but Jimin new he couldn't just let it all be at once so, letting one ring off his finger he let it slide into princess Yoonji's finger, promising her to come back with a proposal next time and asked her to wait until he had it all controlled in his fist and the princess was just as intelligent as him, letting her lover have the time he needed.

He was aware of his powers and knowing how Kims wouldn't be able to touch his friends if he would bring them under his territory but the only question that arises in his head was knowing where they were and he knew the only way to know this was to meet prince Jin as soon as possible.

~♛~

Prince Jin hadn't had a day of peace ever since his brother ran away and he knew exactly what it could cause him into but he couldn't care less.

Just as he promised to see his brother he decided to fill his cart with all the edibles and necessary home essentials for them.

"Try to come back soon, I'll be waiting." His beautiful beloved said from behind, standing by the door of the cottage and seeing her soon to be husband loading his cart.

Jin looked over at her, giving her a smile before tying the back of the cart door nicely and walking towards her.

Gently wrapping his arms around her to pull her into a long deep hug before planting a chaste kiss over his lips and bending down to kiss over the belly.

"Make sure you sleep, yeah? Both of you need to be alright until I come back." Jin whispered once he held her face in his hands, looking at her with that outpouring sincerity.

"I love you." She whispered gently, her own hands on his hands.

"I love you too." Saying this Jin planted a gentle kiss on top her forehead, letting her brown eyes press together and a heavy breath leave her lips.

He had to part away to walk back to his cart, patting the back of his horse once before turning back to look at her once who gave him a gentle smile and so did him before making his way out through the woods on a pathway, leading away across that hill and away in the woods where were the lovers safe and secure.

She watched him go, his cart gradually disappearing from her sight and that's when she let the tears find a way down her cheeks. Everytime he would say a bye, her heart would die a hundred times.

She couldn't help but freeze right there at the door, not wanting to go back to her empty cottage all by herself.

She was caught in a trance, until to her intuition she heard a shuffle by the bush away from her cottage, a minor shuffle which caught her attention and she narrowed her eyes in suspicion, deciding to walk closer to it, a hand protectively over her belly as he walked closer but to her surprise suddenly she felt a presence behind her and she turned her head in a snap.

"I'm sorry Miss, but you have to come with us."

~♛~

The cottage was lit up with a single candle burning in the living room, the writer flaming it to bring some light around them.