𝐗𝐈𝐗. Love Or Lose

A dream so fragile and untouched is what keeps a dream secured within one's brain. 

For then it was their one dream, to have a life like others, one and beautiful where they are free to love and open up to express their love like spring melting the world down and spreading a blessing of hope as in blossoms of different colors, flavors, textures and scents.

"Miss. Hana owns a beautiful cottage, isn't she?" The prince asked his lover as they sat on a rock big enough to have the two of them comfortably settled on it, the writer with his legs apart for the prince to have some room between his arms, held tight in his embrace with the prince's head comfortably against the writer's chest.

The water in the waterfall effortlessly fell down, splashes and smearing droplets around yet a heavenly combination of clear water amid a deep and dense wild greenery, just like them and their clear water like love amid the wild world.

The writer had a hold of his lover like he won't ever let go of him. 

"I think it's understandable why Prince Jin keeps coming back here, where she lives is the heart of town, it's peaceful." Jungkook replied, earning a calm hum from the prince.

"I would sacrifice even a castle to be here, in a cottage and living just a beautiful life in peace. No discussion of wealth, glory, power or war, just love and bliss of nature."

"Is this all that you want, my love?" The writer asked, waiting for his prince to say something, who held the writer's hand so tight laying on his belly, shifting his head better on the writer's shoulder as he let his head tilt a little, the writer too lowered his head for the Prince's lips to kiss the corner of his lips.

"This… is all that I want." The prince whispered gently, earning a soft chuckle from the writer.

"This… you'll always have." And with this the writer too gently pecked his cheek, letting the prince smile so big.

They let their hands play together and let their bodies be clasped against each other. Taehyung could drown in his embrace without any second thoughts. It was the best place to be after all, safe and intact in his arms just the way they were.

The moment felt so right that they didn't want to break that, enjoying it as much as they wanted to unless a shuffle of horsemen could be heard a little far away.

The two of them were quick enough to respond by sitting upright, the prince soon standing up and so did the writer as they followed the sound and peeked through a bush to see the king's men making their way to where the cottage was.

Taehyung inhaled sharply, standing straight as he rolled his eyes around, pondering for any possibility to reach his brother earlier.

"What's it, love?" Jungkook asked as he read his expressions.

"They might catch him… we need to go there before them." Taehyung said with a lot of tension growing up in him and the writer got the sign.

"Get up, hold tight. Leave it all to me." The writer suggested as he helped his prince get on the horse's back, sitting just behind him and with one go he lifted and striked the ropes attached to the horse for it to run away.

The king's men were no less faster and fortunately they were using the long typical route to reach the place while the prince and the writer knew their own way to reach them faster.

The prince held his heart as their horse paced towards the destination with whatever the guides the writer was giving it, making sure his prince was intact and firm between his arms as well who trusted the writer for life.

The king's men were sent by the king himself after learning how the elder prince took the rest of the guests to the cottage in the middle of the woods.

For the elder prince, he had been prohibited to visit the cottage, why? You may wonder. He had been prohibited to love someone his family didn't approve of. Ironically the king thought he could help his son understand by prohibiting him to do so but for lovers such circumstances only deepen their love like the prince's with his loveliest lady.