𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. For The Love

Daring is where there is love, and for prince Jin he didn't know if he'd ever come back to his kingdom and his home after being disarmed as a prince for loving a commoner.

But he was back in his kingdom but this time as a faulty.

He was caught by the men while he tried to escape and before anything else could be done he surrendered himself because despite his crimes he still had the authorities in his hands that saved him from any further harm.

His attempt to escape had the kingdom in hustle and every single one started searching for the writer, the younger prince and Hana but fortunately they escaped and Jin only remained quiet about their whereabouts.

The guards tried to ask him multiple times but he didn't speak a word to them but his father knew better where they were and he kinda lost it because if they all were in the Park's Kingdom, it would not be easy to reach them.

The prince was locked up in his own room but it was not like he cared, he knew by that time everyone he cared for was in a safe place and somewhat he was relieved that she was around his mother.

After what she told her, it was obvious for him to get worried and he just didn't want things to go the way they were going but there has to be an end to it.

And certainly his faith in Parks wasn't any less.

It was obvious the king wasn't happy how things were not going according to his plan, he was under a lot of pressure, he had been a coward all his life to even bring up the word war in his palace because that certainly means loss of people and resources while he believed in doubling it as per his greed.

Kims were undoubtedly rich but poor with a history of dares. The last dare was done by their grandfather, the late king and this time it was the princes, daring to love someone out of the king's acceptance.

But this needed to come to an end.

The king was eager to do something and the urgent meeting with his ministers was set because he for sure knew Parks were more powerful and by the following night they were handed with an ultimatum by the Parks, they were up for battle and certainly not in a mood to leave them anyhow.

His ministers surely couldn't even fathom out the situation because their king was wrong in all aspects but they had to do their jobs.

The king had never paid attention to his force earlier than that but suddenly the kingdom was hustled up because of the news. He knew either he would have to agree by compensation for the amount of damage he did to their writer or he would have to agree for the battle, and he wasn't ready for anything.

And for this he needed to make a strategy, again.

~♛~

The hustle in Park's kingdom was no less, the entire day was spent in major discussion and Prince Park Jimin did them all without showing any sign of fatigue while Jungkook by his side did all he could, from writing the warning letter to the king to helping him make decisions.

Later that night they were at the dining table, trying to conclude their day with a meal to keep them energized for the forthcoming events.

The table had the prince, the writer, both their parents and prince Taehyung having a meal, while Hana was sent her meal in her room where she was resting. No one was surely in a mood of a light situation where they could talk about anything other than this issue on the table.

They all wanted an end to it.

Their meal was almost finished when suddenly prince Jimin got a messenger walking his way and to his surprise it was his beloved princess Yoonji coming over to meet him.