𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. The Dark Side Of Love

As if a cool breeze drying the sweat of worries, Taehyung's transparency towards the writer was just something like this.

Hearing the prince's opinions and thoughts about love and romance, Jungkook for sure understood one thing and that was that the prince had his aim cleared about his life for good, he's mature and a man of broad spectrum.

Either Taehyung was better at showing or Jungkook was better at observing or maybe both, the reason why Jungkook not only grew fonder of the other but sown a seed of genuine respect for the other as well.

The writer couldn't be less proud of his beloved, Taehyung in all terms was a person to adore and the writer didn't feel even a bit of regret or shame that he fell for another man, it didn't even matter for him in this aspect.

Even if it wasn't for them to be together, Jungkook would happily let the prince choose the best for him because his love for the other grew more than just possession and that one huge value for him was irreplaceable.

Just as the prince said, the writer decided to show through his actions in hope of the prince to get at least one clue of his undying love for him.

The writer came to a stage of loving the prince where the odds and negatives were invisible to him, he believed to see his prince doing just prosperous and fine forever for the rest of his life, this one itself became his aim.

The connection of him with his powerful pen was just as undying as his love for the prince and like his eternal love would be his urge to write and form more verses of admiration to his beloved prince.

The fact he was still writing longing and desire while the prince was just this close was itself helpless. Ironically they were still a lot far but maybe there was this spark between them they both couldn't deny.

Nor could the prince.

As soon as the writer's misery got replaced with assurance and confidence, Taehyung's curiosity was then replaced with uncertainty and bewilderment.

He started admiring the writer more than just as a writer.

Maybe the day they met at the ball, the prince had a foreign feeling in him, carefreely sprinting through his blood vessels and to him he couldn't realize how a mysterious man could have such a surreal impact on him.

He thought maybe he was intrigued by the man's mystery or maybe he hadn't seen someone as impressive as him but later he realized the same man turned out to be a writer he already desired to meet.

It's not a harm admiring a man for being impressive for double reasons but suddenly a third reason began to arise.

And it was very hard to put into words.

Why did our little prince begin to feel those emotions like the protagonists of a romantic fiction?

He didn't know why he would get an urge to see the writer, be around him, wanna hear his voice and most importantly just wanna know the person he is a big Romeo of.

It wouldn't be a lie if the prince says he couldn't sleep well ever since he started roaming his thoughts about the potential lover of the writer.

He didn't know why he felt so envious of someone he didn't even know about.

And why is his business to care about someone's lover?

He for sure was more interested in knowing Jungkook's lover than the writer himself.

But even after everything, they had their respective lives surrounding them which the prince and the writer unfortunately kind of forgot about after spending a couple of days together.