6

Antonio left not long after I collapsed on the bed in a ball of exhaustion

Antonio left not long after I collapsed on the bed in a ball of exhaustion. The mattress was unlike anything I had ever felt before, as cliche as it's sounds it felt like a literal cloud.

Definitely better than the beds in juvie.

For the first time in eight months, I watched Netflix and logged into the old account my friends and I had. I continued watching friends since I was midway through rewatching it before the arrest.

Hours passed by before a knock sounded at the bedroom door. After telling them to come in, Tommaso poked his head through the door.

"Hi!" He chirped happily.

"Hi..." I replied, watching cautiously as he flopped onto the end of my bed.

"I brought these for you, since you don't have any clothes at the moment." It was then I realised he had a pile of clothes in his offering hand.

Taking the clothes from him, I saw that there was a pair of bicycle shorts, a marvel t-shirt, a pair of grey joggers, a black button up and vest as well as some socks and boxers still in the packets.

"I bought the boxers last week so they haven't been worn, the rest are clothes from when I was twelve which I think will fit you." He explained, his face going slightly red from nerves.

Biting back a smile, I offered him a small grin and thanked him.

"Extra large." I read aloud, causing him to turn into a tomato, "Congratulations."

A loud chuckle broke past his lips, forcing one to escape my own. Out of all of the these brothers, Tommaso seems to be the most easy going.

"We're going to take you to the mall at the weekend, so you can get your own clothes." Tommaso said, shuffling back so he was against the headboard.

"I don't have any money for clothes." I said, thinking of ways I could steal money and clothes.

"Please, Dad has wanted a little girl his entire life. He'd buy the whole damn mall if you asked." Tommaso laughed, placing his arm behind his head.

"In that case, can we go to the Sunrise mall on Saturday?" I asked, thinking this is the perfect way to get there.

"Sure, it's a pretty famous mall with fancy ass stores." Tommaso said, totally missing the fact that I knew the name of a mall after living half a world away my entire life.

"Phoebe and Joey are fit as fuck." He commented, unpausing the tv.

We spent the next hour watching friends, just laughing at the screen and giggling when Matt LeBlanc came on. It has been months since I had such a peaceful moment with someone I barely knew.

And it was refreshing.

By the time it turned six o'clock, Tommaso has turned off the tv and lifted himself from the bed. I watched as he walked towards the door and turned back to me.