49

"This is a terrible idea

"This is a terrible idea." Ace said as he held his passport in his hand.

"This is an amazing idea." I corrected, a shit eating grin on my face as we boarded the plane.

The entire ride from my house to the airport Ace complained of how Stefano was going to kill him and Aidan would skin him alive.

Sitting down in the coach class seats, Ace demanding the window seat as always, the two of us got comfortable for the eleven hour flight.

I've never been one to admit my fear

All my life I believed that an acceptance of fear was an acceptance of weakness; something I was not prepared to do.

I found alternative ideas to handle my fear that I wouldn't express. My fear turned to anger and anger developed into rage. And when someone becomes as furious as I do, violence is the last remaining solution.

Each punch sent the heavy bag swinging in a different direction, every strike releasing the rage filled energy from my body.

In the distance I could hear the door at reception opening and closing, assuming it was just another random person coming to train, I ignored it.

"Kalina punches better than you."

Turning towards the direction of the voice, I discovered the voice was Aidan Rossi. Stood there with a smug smirk resting on his face as his arms crossed over his chest. Glaring, I pulled the hand wraps off my hands, taking a step towards him.

"Yeah well, my sister is a great person. Far too good for you." I added the last bit with a grin of my own.

Shaking his head with a chuckle, "I can't argue with that."

"Then why do you keep seeing her? She's too young for you, too good for you, and in case you've forgotten, our families aren't exactly friends." I snapped, hating the smile that formed on his face at the mention of my little sister.

I watched as Aidan walked towards the ring before climbing under the ropes. He indicated with his head for me to join him. Refusing to back down, I followed after and climbed under the ropes.