23

Throughout my life, I've seen my fair share of men; even when I didn't want to

Throughout my life, I've seen my fair share of men; even when I didn't want to. I've seen variations in toned abs, tattoo designs, strong muscles, and sizes of dicks.

However, they are all nothing compared to Aidan.

His figure was beyond drool worthy. His eight pack was decorated in colourful ink. His biceps were the size of my thick thighs, accept his was muscle. Aidan's locks of brown hair was falling over his hazel eyes.

For a moment. Only a moment I swear, my gaze dropped lower.

I visibly gulped. It was like nothing I have ever seen. The girth was impressive, the length even more so. And from what I can tell, the boxers do not do him justice.

I felt redness coat my cheeks, my eyes darting to the floor. He took the first aid kit, and tried to wipe the wounds but the angles didn't work.

Aidan looked up at me with a pleading gaze.

Nodding slightly, I took the antiseptic wipes from his hand, and began on the wound on his abdomen. I wiped it away, till he passed me the tweezers.

Before I started, I grabbed him some whiskey and a tea towel. After taking a few mouthfuls of the liquor, he shoved the tea towel in his mouth. When he was ready I took the new tweezers out the packets and wiped them down with clean wipes. Then began searching for the bullet.

It was pretty easy to find, as the wound wasn't too deep. Besides a grunt here and there, it didn't seem extremely bad for Aidan. I stitched and dressed the wound and decided to move on.

But once I repeated the process with his thigh, things got a bit more complicated. The bullet was launched in deep, to the point where my chin was practically resting on his leg to get close. After a good few minutes, I finally found the bullet and pulled it out.

Once again cleaning, stitching and dressing the wound, I realised the position I was in.

My face was directly in front of his crotch, and he was staring down at me with hooded eyes. Instantly I moved from my position, giving him space to get up.

"Im gonna go wash the blood off." He mumbled, heading towards his bedroom.

As he left, I decided to check for my own injuries. Taking off the black long sleeve t-shirt I had, I saw rips that were caused by the glass embedded in my skin.

Sterilising the tweezers, I began picking out the shards of glass in my flesh. Once I had got all the ones on my front, I tried to get the ones in my back but couldn't reach.

Before I could do anything, a pair of roughed, yet soft hands gently took hold of the tweezers. Another hand went comfortably on my clothed hip, while the other removed the glass pieces.

Wincing slightly as the glass that was bigger than anticipated was pulled from my back, I felt the hand rub soothing circles with their thumb. As the glass was dropped into the bowl I was collecting them in, I turned back around.

Aidan was stood there with only a black pair of joggers on. His eyes raked down my front, lingering on the contents of my bra.

After a moment, he seemed to snap himself out of his trance like state, and took a step back. He moved to the other side of the kitchen island, and took a bottle of water out the fridge.

Once I finished dressing the wounds and put my shirt back on, I took the bottle he was offering. I sat at the bar stool while he leant against the counter. The silence was deadly as it swarmed room.

"Have you heard anything?" I mumbled after a few minutes.

Aidan simply shook his head, telling me no one has called. Sighing, I turned my gaze down to the counter as a yawn slipped past my lips.

"Shit!" I said as realisation dawned, "what time is it?"

"Just passed six." Aidan answered.

"Shit! I need to get back." I said, standing from the barstool and heading for the door.

Before I could make it even three steps, Aidan's firm arm wrapped around my waist. He spun me back around, my hands instinctively shaking as they landed on his chest.

Concern was etched across his face at the fear I have no doubt washed across my face. Slowly, he took my hands in his, enveloping me in his warmth. He rubbed his hand on my back in a soothing manner like he had done moments before. When I stopped shaking he pulled my head from off of his chest and stared down into my blue eyes.

"You can't leave Kalina." He said intently.

I went to protest, but he continued. "We have no idea who or why the club was attacked. For all we know, they could be after you."

Sighing, I nodded my head. Slowly be let me go, allowing me to take a seat on the sofa in the living room. He sat on the armchair in the corner, slumped in the seat with his usual stern glare in place.

My phone began buzzing moments later. Taking it out my pocket, I saw that Christopher was beginning his usual 'where are you' rant.

"Who is it?" Aidan asked, a demanding look on his face.

"My bio father, he's wondering where I am." I told him. "He's proper insistent on knowing where I am at all times."

"I don't blame him." Aidan said, manspreading as he lent back in his seat.

"Why?" I pressed, confusion boiling within me.

"Your father is Christopher Montessori, ex-Don of the Montessori Mafia. And you're his only daughter. If I were him I'd want to know where you were."

Shock was clearly etched across my face at his explanation. "How do you know that-"

"That he's your father? Ace told me. He thought it be better I knew you were my enemy's daughter than finding out some other way." Aidan explained, a nonchalant expression on his face.

"And why haven't you killed me yet?" I pressed.

"Your family isn't the Montessoris, it's the Chained Angels. Besides, kids shouldn't have to pay for their parents mistakes."

"What makes you think I'm not just a spy sent by my family's mafia?" I contradicted.

Chuckling a humourless chuckle, Aidan stood up from his seat, stopping right in front of me. So close our chests were touching.

"We both know you have no loyalty to that family."

With that, Aidan stood up and headed to the bedroom hallway. "You can stay in the same room as last time."

And he left.