18

No one spoke last night at dinner, the constant silence was like a drug that muted all emotion and tension

I knew they had all spoken about Christopher's and my discussion as they were all visibly nervous. Once the meal was over, I didn't waste a second going back to my bedroom. Tommaso and Tristan were outside my room for some time, thinking I couldn't hear them arguing quietly about whether they should go in or not. I ignored them until they left a few hours later.

Once again I woke bathed in a pile of my own sweat and horror, unable to move till I caught my breath. Tristan must of heard me wake again, as he poked his head through the door to see me. But with a single shake of my head he left me alone like I had asked.

I haven't moved from my spot in the bed for three hours now, and it is currently six in the morning. Knowing I had to leave for my first day at school in two hours, I rose from the bed and shuffled to the bathroom.

Hesitantly, I turned on the shower. A flash of panic flew through me. Sighing, I snapped myself out of that state, before stripping out of my damp pyjamas and stepping in the shower. Holding tightly onto the marble wall, my body momentarily seized up at the feel of the water on my skin.

Reaching down, I locked a pressure point onto my knee and held on tight before the state of anxiety passed and I could easily stand. Quickly, I washed my hair and body, shaving and jumped out of the shower. Once dried and moisturised, I began drying my thick hair.

Half an hour later, it was still slightly damp but dry enough to leave. Doing Dutch plaits into the black curls, they ended just below my elbow. Personally I don't wear makeup that often, so all was left was to get changed.

Deciding on simple white lace bra and panties, I picked out my outfit for the day. A knitted black sweater over the top of a white cami top, with a pair of black shorts and my adidas trainers. The black inked tattoos on my tan skin was brought out by the clothing of choice, as well as the wide range of  piercings I decided to wear.

As I walked out the bedroom door, Tommaso was barrelling down the hallway in his skin tight boxers, and Tristan was standing a few feet in front of him, laughing his ass off.

"Oh. Sorry Kalina, did Tommaso's childish screams wake you?" Tristan mused, a smirk stretching across his face.

"KALINA!" Tommaso gasped.

He turned around to face me, and instantly a hand was in front of his boxers and his toned chest.

"Why are you hiding your tits?" I laughed at the embarrassment coating his cheeks.

"TRISTAN! Give me my fucking clothes!" Tommaso whined, irritation in his tone.

"Fine, put your boobies away." Tristan chuckled, throwing Tommaso his shirt.

Scurrying back into his room he grumbled about idiotic older brothers and slammed the door shut. Tristan gave me a cautious glance, to which I just responded with a nod, answering his silent question of if I'm okay. With a neutral expression returned to his face now that he caused his morning drama, he turned around and made his way down the hall.