16

22

22

An hour later Ace was knocking on the bedroom door, a tired look on his face as he stared down at me with red eyes

"Move your ass." Was all he said.

Chuckling quietly to myself, I picked up my clothes from the night before and followed him out the bedroom. The amount of times I have seen Ace hungover, I've learnt to leave him be while he's in this state.

We walked to the living room -correction, I walked, Ace stumbled- where Aidan was sat on the sofa. His hair was now dry and a steady glare was set on his cold face.

When we came into view, his eyes softened slightly before returning to his pissed off attitude.

"Thanks for last night." I told him, to which he responded by a stiff nod.

Ace lazily waved goodbye, leaving Aidan to smirk momentarily before turning his gaze back to the basketball he was watching.

Ace opened the door of his grey Subaru WRX, his favoured street racing car. I sat down in the passenger seat, relaxing into the soft leather. Ace only ever drives his car when he's hungover or other people are joining him; the rest of the time he's on his motorcycle.

I turned on the heated seats, and glanced out the window. The front of Aidan's house was fairly modern. White walls with the odd grey, black pained floor length windows. The stairs outside his front door led to the smooth driveway in which Ace had parked. There were gates at the end that had a small guard station too. The grass was fake, and looks to be rarely used.

I then noticed that the floor beneath the one I had been on held the garage, as I saw the three doors of the double garages. I couldn't tell what the remaining lower floor was, but I assumed it was a gym and swimming pool given it's America and this house seems very expensive.