15

"Thirty pound for the hour, sixty for two and so forth

"Thirty pound for the hour, sixty for two and so forth." My mother spoke.

Her long brown hair was tied in a bun, a joint between her lips as she counted the money the man handed to her.

This was one of many men. His hair a fair blonde, skin pale and slightly wrinkled. Those predatory eyes staring down at my small figure.

"How old is she?" He grumbled, eyes furrowing at my size.

"Ten." She spoke, a villainous smirk on her chapped lips.

"You couldn't get anyone older?" He sighed.

"You've paid, use your time or leave." My mother snarled.

The man turned to me, offering for me to guide the way. Sighing quietly, I opened the bedroom door and guided him inside.

He took a seat on the bed, eyes lingering all over my body as he waited patiently. I untied the robe on my body, and let it fall to the floor.

The man bit his lip, leaning back. I walked forward, as he took of his shoes and socks. Once he stood up, I began unbuttoning his shirt.

Just as I had done for so many men before...

A loud bang snapped me out of my slumber. Opening my crystal blue eyes, I didn't recognise the room in which I was. Laid across a large bed with black sheets pooling around my waist. I was wearing the same clothes as the night before, a pile of fresh clothes at the bottom of the bed.

Rising, I looked out the window to see L.A beneath me. The morning city life awake and ready for a new day. The room was painted white with grey carpet. The windows were black framed, floor length and leading to a balcony.

Walking towards it, I realised I was in a room at the cliff edge overlooking the city. Going into the balcony, I looked up and saw I was in a two story house. The area around was silent and peaceful, with no sign of someone else in sight.

I walked across the room, past the tv mounted on the wall and picked up the pile of clothes. I opened a door by the tv, to reveal a black and white marble bathroom. There was a bath big enough for three, and a shower for four. There was a two person sink and a stainless porcelain toilet.

Going into the shower once stripping from my clothes and locking the bathroom door. I washed down my body with what I noticed was men's body wash. Shampooing and conditioning my hair with another men's product, I rinsed it out with water.

Once I had a wash, I jumped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel on a radiator. I put on the clothes, only to discover that they were also men's clothes.

There was a pair of boxers, shorts and a baggy marvel shirt. The shorts went to just above my knees and the shirt went to the same length. I tucked it into the shorts and left the bathroom with the towel on the radiator.