37

It was the early hours of the morning as Tommaso and I sat awake in my bedroom

It was the early hours of the morning as Tommaso and I sat awake in my bedroom. We had spent the majority of the night collecting all the information we needed for the inevitable war.

Fury surged through my body at the news of Kalina being told about Spencer Gatwick; by Aidan Rossi. However, I had managed to control my anger.

Sitting on a dining chair from downstairs, my desk chair a pile of rubble in the corner -maybe I could've been more controlled with my emotions- I hacked into the Dutch embassy's database.

"Tom, learn theses names and faces." I said to Tommaso, who was sitting on my bed behind me.

While I do the majority of the hacking in our family, Tommaso is the spy sort. We don't actively send him into gun fights or anything like that, but the guy can talk anyone's ass off; a very useful skill in the field.

We get him to learn the names and faces of every person we're observing or otherwise, send him in and play the person or kidnap them. He's also very good at that.

"He's one ugly fucker." Tommaso said, looking at his next target.

I nodded my head, not even looking at the screen. All I want is to kill this bastard who hurt Kalina. While Anthony didn't tell us exactly what he did to her, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out it was bad. And unlike my other siblings, I've seen how much it effected her. The numerous nightmares she suffered from, the ones that had me sprinting to her room in the middle of the night. The pain and terror in those suffering blue eyes.

"What are we going to do with the Dutch if they are working for Gatwick?" Tommaso asked, having finished learning everything he needed.

"Destroy them." I shrugged, looking up at my little brother.

"Tris...what did he do to Kalina?" Tommaso sighed, desperate for answers.

Since he is under eighteen, and is yet to be sworn in, he wasn't allowed in the meeting or allowed to hear anything that happened during. But since I am an official member, I was filled in with what happened by Mateo after the long ass lecture I received.

"You know I can't say." I sighed, "you'll have to ask Kalina."

A knock sounded at my bedroom door and Dad's head peaked through the gap.

"It's time."

The two of us rose from our seats, buttoning up the blazers of our suits and following our Dad down the stairs. All of my brothers and father and I were dressed for a formal dinner with the Chained Angels and Aidan Rossi. It was a meal to discuss how to move forward with the fast forming war, and to seal the new alliance between the three of us.

"Kalina! Hurry up!" Antonio yelled up the stairs, checking his watch's continuously.

"You can't rush beauty Antonio." We heard Kalina as she rounded the corner at the top of the stairs.