|| Period Pains ||

Season 3 ages, per usual :)
  || Max's POV ||
  Max squirmed uneasily as she laid in Lucas's bed. She had recently started the hell that was her period and she had unbearable cramps. She hated it, but she couldn't help the tears that streamed from her eyes.
  "Your okay, baby."  Lucas soothed from his spot beside her on the bed. He was gently rubbing her arm as he spoke those words. Max had climbed into Lucas's window once her cramping got to the point of extreme discomfort.
  "Lucass, it hurtss.." Max groaned as fresh tears spilled from her eyes.
  "I know, I know, Maxie. But your strong, it'll be over soon." Lucas sat Max up and put her on his lap, "The painkillers will kick in soon, and then you'll feel better." Max buried her face in the crook of his neck, whimpering softly and continuing to squirm.
  "I h-hate this! Why must m-my life be a living hell?" She hissed as another powerful ache overtook her. Lucas didn't say anything except rub her back a little faster than he was.
  They sat in somewhat silence, no one speaking except for Max's groans and Lucas's murmurs of affection. Once Max's groans had ceased, Lucas spoke softly, "Feeling better?" Max didn't respond, just humming quietly in response.
  "Let's go downstairs on the couch, okay? We can eat snacks and you can choose whatever movie you want." Lucas nudged Max so she was looking at him. Her usually icy blue eyes looked dull, and her face was expressionless.
  "Okay.." Max nodded and went back to hugging him and resting her head in the crook of his neck once more.
    Lucas carried Max down the stairs and laid her down on the couch. He said his family went out to do something or another, she was too in pain to focus on the specifics. Lucas tucked her into a soft white blanket that had became a favorite of Max's, and went off to get some snacks.
  As Max cuddled up in the fluffy white blanket, she waited for Lucas to finish poping some popcorn. She still felt like shit, but at least she want cramping.
  "Almost done?" Max called from the couch. In response, Lucas walked in with a large bowl of salted popcorn in his hands.
  "A little impatient, are we?" He asked, a smirk plastered across his face. For some reason, Max tears started welling in her eyes.
  "I-I'm sorry-" She murmured, burying her face in the blanket. This was another mood swing. Usually, Max had angry or annoyed mood swings, but when she did have emotional ones, they were strong.
  "No, No, Max I was kidding! There's no need to cry," Lucas set the bowl on the table and embraced the crying girl.
  "O-Okay.." Wiping her tears, Max looked up at Lucas a little, keeping her head bowed. Lucas stroked her cheek with a slight frown.
  "Let's watch a movie, okay Maxie? What about Goonies? You like that movie right?"
  "Uh huh, let's just watch that." Lucas nodded and slid in the VHS and pressing play. As the movie started, Max cuddled close to Lucas. He embraced her tightly as she lay on his chest. She listened to the steady beating of his heartbeat, that always calmed her down. Soon enough she fell asleep, comforted my the tight embrace of her boyfriend.
a/n: this is rushed as hell but I'm tired, cramping, and have a headache so I'm sorry! I can barely thing straight I'm so tired, so I'll edit through this in the morning, don't mind any typos that you might see. I'll try to post again this week, but it might be a little hard since I have cheer everyday after school for two hours and this Saturday we have a camp at this cheer gym which I'm rlly excited for. Anyway, Ty sooo much for everyone that's voting and adding this to their reading lists, it means that world to me!
  -Allie