Damn Liar

Chapter 2

My pounded faster with each stride that brougt me closer to the creepy house on the other end of the street. I wasn't even entirely sure that following this guy. As we approached the plot of land I saw that all too familiar house. Two stories, old windows, the curtains on the inside looked ancient, even the front porch had questionable characteristics.

"This is where you live?!" I couldn't help but ask. This was unbelievable.

"Don't be an idiot, my house is behind the Guard House." Well wasn't he rude.

"Guard House?" I asked. Not completely following. What would anyone need a Guard House for? Especially one this decrepit. I saw him roll his eyes impatiently then he grabbed me by my hand and pulled me around the old house.

When we got to the other side I was stunned. I didn't even know that there was anything behind the old house but the structure was magnificent. There standing at a good three stories was the most gorgeous house I had ever seen. It reminded me of something straight from the victorian era. It figured that someone like him would have a house like this. It also made a lot of sense since he was a Clan- something so him and his family would have probably wanted the privacy. He didn't let go of my hand when we got there but he growl as we entered the front porch. I gave him a puzzled yet frightened look Had something happene? Why was he growling? He opened the door and I felt myself tense for whateve was on the other side.

Suddenly a girl hung down from the roof with a bright smile. "Hello." She looked very similar to Demetrius except she had blonde hair, she even had the same hypnotizing sapphire eyes. I nearly jumped back when I realized that she had what looked like cat ears that were white in colour and a cat tail that she used to keep herself up. I looked back at Demetrius and saw that he wasn't in the least bit amused.

"Cassidy how many times have I told you to stop doing that?" He asked with mock patience. The girl climbed down with the same amount of grace andflexibility of a cat.

"You were serious about that?" She asked innocently.

"No." Was his reply.

"Oh, sorry I thought you were joking."

What the hell? Didn't he just say that he wasn't serious- oh yeah he was a compulsive liar. It figured his family was accustomed to him by now. They all probably knew to  believe the opposite of whatever he said. Now that was just wrong. I was about to ask him if he had cat ears and a tail too when I saw them appear ashe walked by me. his were, like his hair, jet black. "She's my sister."

This woman wit brunette hair walked into the room. She looked no older than 24 and she resembled both Cassidy and Demetrius. 

"This is my mother Annalise." He said as he went and gave her a kiss. Mother? She ws young enough to be his older sister! Her youth reminded me of my mom. She was aging very gracefully as well; alittle too well if you ask me.

"Darling where have you been?" She asked, she also had that british accent thing going for her. Hm, maybe it wasn't an act afterall.

"The park."

"I see, and um, did you bring home a friend or a snack?"

"Friend."

"Great so I don't need to go hunting tonight." She said coontemplatively. I immediately shot Demetrius a worried look.

"No I mean it." He said nonchalantly. His mother and sister froze where they were immediately. Cassidy turned to him in shock.

"Did you just tell the truth?!" Why did she sound so shocked? I sighed inwardly. It allwent back to the complusve liar who tok me here.