Are You Stalking Me??!?!?

Chapter 3

By Monday mom was back and ready to begin the weekly again. Neither dad nor I dared to tell her that I had left the house on Saturday or that dad had let Valerie go trick or treating. There were certain things that were better left unsaid when it came to mom. I think dad was afraid of letting her know and quite frankly I wasn't suicidal.

I sat around the dining table trying to enjoy my brreakfast. I say trying because whenever I was around my little sister for more than five minutes at a time I would go mad.

"Your elbow's on my side of the table!" She whined.

"It is not retard!" I shot back. She was so immmature that it drove me mad but she was still mom's little precious.

"Mommy! Jamie called me a retart!"

"I did not!" Technically I called her a retard.The D made all the difference.

"knock it off or you're both taking the bus to school." Mom said, without even so much as looking at us. It figured she wouldn't reprimand her for instigated an argument. Though if it were me she would have cussed me out for picking on my little sister and knowing better and needing to be the bigger person. I glared over at Valerie and saw her stick her tongue out at me while making a face. I rolled my eyes.

"Irritant." I said right before leaving the table. I just went to the car to wait until mom was ready. I felt like I would have gone mad if I stayed in there. It was really annoying how mom always petted Valerie while she treated me like I was on my own or well not her child. I remember once when I was much younger and I tried to walk. When  had realized that I was doing it I called daddy but before he could turn around mom pushed me so hard I hit into the table. She did pick me up but I had a feeling that she did it on prupose. For some reason she didn't want me walking at such an early age. After that I didn't try walking for another year.

When mom and Valerie finally got in the car I sighed out of impatience and annoyance but not outwardly because that would total piss mom off.

The drive to school was quiet. None of us had anything to say and I think mom was enjoying the silence. Pulling up in my school I instantly saw my best friend Sarah walking just a bit off. I through open the car door not noticing that the car was still driving then mom began giving me a lecture on being safe. I cut it short.

"I love you too mom, bye!" Then I ran to catch up with Sarah. I had a feeling that she would never believe the weekend I had. Wow she would be so jealous when I told her about Demetrius and what a hunk he was. I couldn't wait. Half way there something appeared infront of me. Looking closer I realized that it was- Demetrius!

"Good morning Jamie, where are you going?" He asked with a cheerful smile and a light tone.

"To my best friend so move." I said, trying to seem impatient.

"Why are you going to her?"

"To tell her about my weekend." I sad, not getting why he wanted to know.

"Are you going to tell her thatmy family and I are Clandestynes?"

"No. . . " What gave him that bizzarely accurate idea.

"Jamison stop lying, or atleast try to be more convincing." He said with a sigh.

"It's jamie and I'm not lying."

"Your birth certificate says Jamison."

"Shut up."

"Look you can tell her anything you want except the fact that I'm a Clandestyne." I rolled my eyes and walked around him. He didn't dictate my life, how could he tell me what to do? As I continued walking I noticed him following me. All the better. Now I would be able to show Sarah exactly who showed up on my balcony. I still didn't understand why he was wearing the uniform. I was sure he didn't attend school here. Sarah and I have circled the school tonnes of times in the afternoons while we waited on our always late moms to pick us up.