~~~Chapter 2: An invitation too Hogwarts~~~

The twins were now 10 years old, and it was once again their brother's birthday.
Like usual Harry and Asha had received nothing for their birthday except some ruined clothes handed down from their brother. Their younger brother.

"Why does he get a stack of presents while we only get some hand-me-down rags!" Asha complained. She hadn't bothered asking for food today - they had never been given food on Gordon's birthday. This was their 3rd day without food. 
Harry however felt she was acting lazy.

"Oh, quit complaining and ask for food already! It's your day to ask." He nudged her towards the door.

"You know as well as I do that if were seen today, we'll be given a chore and pushed away. It's better to stay in here." Asha reasoned without even sitting up.

"Stop being lazy and just ask" Harry said impatiently. Asha sat up and stared into his soul. 

"You ask then!" She shouted. "But don't get me into this when you have to clean something!" 

This reaction startled Harry as he stood up. "Fine! But don't you expect anything." He stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Why do we have to clean stuff by hand which magic could clean easily anyway!

He saw a large group of people singing happy birthday as he walked over to his parents. He didn't even make it to them before his dad said, "Harry! Just the person - we need the letters from outside brought in. Hurry up!" 
Harry sighed. His sister was right after all... 

As he dragged the heavy bag of letters into the lounge one of the letters fell out.
"Dear Mr Potter - We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" Harry read aloud as he swiftly dropped the bag on the ground and ran upstairs to Asha. James noticed him keep a letter and he slowly followed Harry upstairs.

"Asha! Asha! I'm in Hogwarts!" Harry bursted in the bedroom and showed Asha the letter. 

Asha looked at it and smiled. "You'll be free from here." She said hoping that she might have got a letter too. "Are you not mad at me?" 

Harry just smiled and playfully pushed Asha. "Asha, if you weren't so stubborn then I wouldn't have been forced to pick up the letters for Gordon so I wouldn't have seen this letter!" 

Suddenly the Door swung open and James stormed into the room. 
"How dare you!" James screamed as he pushed Harry to the wall. "Stealing one of Gordon's birthday cards! I bet it had money in it too - of course you would steal from him - I should have known!" 

"No! Dad it isn't for Gordon!" Asha cried, trying to stop James from abusing Harry again.
"it's a Hogwarts letter!" 

James just staired at her for a minute before dropping Harry and pushing Asha over, snatching the letter in the process. "Lily! I need to show you this!" He cried out as he ran down the stairs. 
Harry and Asha promptly burst into laughter - that was however, until James shut them up by locking their door. 

~~~

After a whole day of sitting pointlessly in their room, the twins were slightly bored. Not as bored as usual however - they now knew that at least one of them was going to Hogwarts!
Asha was desperate to hear if she was accepted into Hogwarts but had decided to keep the room positive by asking Harry what he will do when he got there. It was nearly 10pm before the door was finally unlocked and you could still hear partying downstairs. James and Lily Potter stepped into the bedroom looking quite awkward.
"Uhhh... Hello, Harry, Asha..." Their father mumbled. "As you may know, you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry..."

"DAD! Do these two have to come?!" Everyone looked past the door to see a grumpy Gordon staring back at them. "They will be useless at magic anyway AND they would ruin our reputation!" 

"I'm sorry honey, but they must have some education..." Lily reasoned with her favourite child. "Plus, you know you will be in Gryffindor whilst they'll be in Slytherin, so you'll barely have to look at their ugly faces."

Both Harry and Asha stared at their mother. How could she say that about them right Infront of her face! They didn't want to ruin their best chance to escape this prison however - so they stayed quiet - but Gordon didn't.
"NO!" Gordon yelled, "They ruin everything! I won't let them ruin Hogwarts!"
Lily then pushed Gordon away whilst began James explained what the deal is with Diagonally and their wands. 

~~~

The following day the twins woke up in an unfamiliar place. There was wallpaper on the walls and they were both on separate beds. The Air smelled clean and there was a cabinet with some moving photos on it. 
"Where are we?" Asha whispered, shaking Harry to wake him up.

"Mwhhhh? Uhhh, I don't know..." Harry mumbled, half asleep. "Not in our home." 

Asha rolled her eyes. "Wow thanks! I didn't know." She said sarcastically to her brother.
She walked up to the door of the room and slowly opened it. A girl with red hair saw the door open, squealed and ran into a different room before slamming the door. "Hello? Where are we?" 

Harry pulled her back in before scalding her, "no! They might hurt you!" 

"How else are we getting out of here?" Asha argued before dragging her brother out of the room and down some steep steps. It was as if they had been teleported to a different place. Perhaps the Potter's didn't want to pay for them so just moved them on? That would be too good to be true... 
They slowly entered what seemed to be a kitchen. There was a plethora of magical equipment doing all the chores that they were forced to do each day. Harry turned a corner and froze. 
"Harry? What's wrong?" Asha asked before looking around to see a family sitting around a table smiling warmly at them.

"Good morning sweethearts!" The only lady said with a sparkle in her eyes which the twins had only ever seen directed for Gordon. She was sitting around a wooden table next to a man (presumably her husband) on her left and smug teenager on her right who seemed to think he owned the place. There was also a boy who looked their age and some identical twins who Harry seemed to think he remembered... But from where?

"Errrr...." Harry was nervous but unlike his sister, could at least say something. "Hi?"

"We thought you were never going to wake up!" One of the red-headed twins joked.

"Your probably confused aren't you." The woman stood up to urge them to take a seat. "I'm Molley Weasley. This is my husband Arthur Weasley and Children: Percy, Fred, George and Ron Weasley! Your parents asked if we could take you to Diagonally as they 'didn't have the time to'."

Asha just sat there tensely, avoiding eye contact whilst Harry had a brainwave.
"W-Weasley's? Like the ones who years ago found us years ago in our room!?" 

"Told you they'd remember, Georgie!" Fred exclaimed as George reluctantly gave him a gold coin. 

"Your dad told us to be strict with you, apparently your introverted sociopaths! bloody nonsense - Go wild!" Arthur Weasley joked with an intoxicating grin on his face.

 Asha looked over to his brother to see him smiling. 'Smiling about what?' she thought to herself, 'Who are these people?' She could not remember a thing about red-headed people entering her and Harry's room. She nudged Harry and whispered, "Who are these people?" 

Harry's grin dropped as she said that. 'It was like their only enjoyable conversation to strangers in their life! How could she have forgotten!'  He thought yet tried to encourage her by saying, "You know, the nice people who talked to us on Gordon's birthday two years ago?" 

Asha's mind was blank. There was no recollection of anybody nice talking to them. 
"Ummm, I'll let you do the talking..." She whispered before looking down again. She always let him do the talking, but this time she felt almost ashamed for it - there was some nice people she had forgotten...

Molly stared at Asha for a few seconds. There was a massive cut on her forehead and her arm had many cuts and scars - some still open... but they didn't all seem like irrational or accidental cuts - some had a pattern...