~~~Chapter 24: Detention~~~

Once Asha had woke up, just a couple hours later to be ready for her detention, she immediately noticed that the voices that were in her head before had all gone quiet. 

It felt like her head had gone calm again. 

Asha did not understand what had happened last night and hadn't even given herself time to understand what had happened. 
All she understood is that she has detention.

Asha tiptoed around her dorm in attempt not to wake anyone. Most of the girls had decided that they did not like her, mostly thanks to Gordon, making her really not want to disturb them.

"Those voices gone?" 

A soft voice whispered through the room making Asha stop at the doorway before leaving to whisper back. 
"Yes. I don't know what they were all about."

"Good. Once you get back please try to get some rest..."

"I will Nyra." Asha rolled her eyes and grinned just a little, "T-thanks for staying up for me.. But please do sleep"

"Oh I will, but you had better tell me what happens."

"Of course." Asha whispered before walking out of the door. 

~~~

Soon Asha had found she was walking side by side with Malfoy as they met up with Harry, Ron and Hermione. 

Harry and Hermione's eyes opened wide at the sight of Asha joined them as well. This made Malfoy do his annoying smirk again. 

"Why are you here?" Harry asked Asha with a look which suggested worry and annoyance.

Asha didn't care to answer his question properly. After all he never answered her questions.
"Maybe its our blood that got me in trouble. if I wasn't a Potter then I wouldn't be here."
This wasn't technically a lie as Malfoy did set her up because Gordon Potter wanted it but it only raised more questions than answers for Harry, making Asha satisfied. 

Malfoy scowled at her answer, wanting credit. 
"I am the reason she is here." He emphasised 'I', "I guess she couldn't handle my charm." 

"What did you do Malfoy?" Hermione interrupted with a scowl - asking moments before Harry go to. 

"Oh nothing, nothing... But lets just say I'm quite popul..." Malfoy immediately stopped his gloating when the ugly figure of Argus Filch - the Hogwarts janitor who Asha has never once seen in a good mood - arrived and began walking, expecting them to follow. 

He led all of them to an exit of the Castle and towards Hagrid's hut who Asha had visited a month and a bit ago. She had admittedly been to nervous and busy to return to his since so hadn't gone even after Nyra asking her to. 

After a bit of awkward silence during the walk, Filch spoke up about some horrible topics which no one really wanted to hear.
"It's a pity they let the old punishments die... There was a time that detention would hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons... God I miss the screaming."

Asha saw a couple nervous glances between her peers and she decided it was best not to hear anymore from this miserable man. 

Soon Hagrid was in sight and he seemed off. 
"Sorry lot, this, Hagrid." Filch said before noticing it too.
"Oh good God man, you not still on about that bloody dragon, are ya?" 

Dragon? What dragon? 
Asha had definitely not been told about this.

"Norbert's gone..." Hagrid grumbled, "Dumbledore sent 'im off to Romania, to live with his own kind..."