~~~Chapter19: Trapdoor and death?~~~

Asha was allowed to leave the hospital wing the following day and left straight for the mirror. There was something magical about that mirror that made her not stop thinking about it. 

It was late in the day and people were beginning to head for their house common room - the perfect time to find that mirror.

~~~

The door was shut to the room so Asha opened it slowly to see a figure at the end of the room who was staring intently at the mirror. 

"Hello?" the figure asked - it was Harry.

"Harry!" Asha exclaimed and she ran over to him. 

"I thought you were injured?" Harry trailed off before looing back at the mirror. 

"I told you, I'm fine." Asha then looked at the mirror, "you see our parents?"

"Yes... Gordon is in it for me though, but he's, well, different."

"Different?"

"Like a nice version - I don' know how to describe it." Harry muttered fast, wanting to stop explaining. 

They both sat their in silence as they stared at the photo for hours. Those hours stacked up until they became days over many weeks. 

~~~

Nyra was barely able to see Asha apart from near that mirror which she secretly didn't like seeing. She had come to terms with that mirrors impact on her and wanted nothing to do with it. 

This time alone had caused her thoughts to go crazy. She couldn't stop thinking about the future and a boy called Cedrick. She didn't know why.

"Asha, come on -" Nyra trailed off from her half-hearted attempt at dragging Asha from the mirror as she began staring at the mirror herself. It was different.

"ughh, fine, fine..." Asha then looked at Nyra, "Are you ok?"

Nyra snapped back to reality, "Oh yes - its just the mirror. Its different for me."

"Why? what do you see?" Harry asked, surprising Nyra who almost never got a response out of the boy. 

"A trap door... And then the mirror itself?" 

Harry jumped up and dragged Nyra out of the room, Asha following. 
"Me, Ron and Hermione all found a trap door just recently! Do you think that the mirror is telling us something?" 

"Why would I see something else though?" Nyra asked herself.

"Who cares, I'm going to find find Hermione!" Harry exclaims pushing past Nyra and running in the direction of the Gryffindor common room.

~~~

Asha and Nyra were pretty much forgotten about by Harry as he got Hermione and Ron and they ran into the Gryffindor common room to discuss it.

about half an hour later a couple boys came over to Asha and Nyra who were sitting on the floor reading respective books.
 "Hey, you two, I don't know what the bloody hell you have done..."

"but Harry has been talking about you non-stop to Ron and Hermione."

The two girls looked up to see Fred and George smiling down at them before crouching down at their level. 

"We know, what are they talking about?" Nyra asked with an unimpressed voice.

"Some mirror..."
"And you, we asked them because they we being so loud..."
"But they didn't tell us..."

"Can you listen in for us?" Asha asked quietly - slightly hurt that Harry so quickly left her again. 

"Sure." One of the two said as they went back into the Gryffindor common room.

After a moments silence, Nyra askes Asha, "was the mirror still of your parents?"

"Yes, and of me and Harry, why is yours different now?"

"T-thats the thing... I don't know..." Nyra replied, trailing off. "Like why does that mirror show my p-parents and then that trapdoor."

"Are you ok?" Asha asked, noticing the crack in Nyra's voice hence changing the subject.

"What do you mean?" Nyra asked, playing dumb.

"Its... oh... Its like once a week you will act like that suddenly. I'm not stupid, like remember at the mirror, you acted weird."

"No I didn't, that was your brother."

"He's always weird - your not." 

Nyra looked away in thought for a minute before deciding on something.
"remember at christmas, when I read that letter?"

"Which one? What one?" Asha asked confused.

"Ughh, the..." Nyra gulped and contemplated telling Asha, "look, what I say you cannot tell anyone ok."

"Uhhh, ok"

"That letter was confirmationthatmyparentswerekilled!"Nyra said unaudibly fast.

"slow down. I didn't get a word of that."

"S-sorry, I said that the l-letter was confirmation tha-that my p-parents were killed..." Nyra stuttered, trying to hold back tears.

Asha was stunned. She had never seen Nyra's walls open up like this before - now she thought about it she barely knew anything about Nyra...
"Oh... I'm sorry..." Asha whispered in an attempt to calm her friend down.

"Its not your fault. B-but thats why I've been avoiding the mirror."

"That makes sense..." Asha absentmindedly agreed as to not upset Nyra further.

"B-but this is why I want to know what the mirror is all about, like why would it show such  important people for me and then change to a bloody trap door!"

"I..." Asha thought of a response but couldn't find one so went quiet.

"I'm sick of waiting for your bloody brother, lets go to bed." Nyra declared, standing up.

"He's not 'bloody'!" Asha argued but standing up either way. 

"Fine, whatever. He just learned something that he found useful from me so he ran off from us without another word..." She quickly stopped speaking when she saw the death stare that Asha was giving her. 

"Lets just wait until we next see the Weasley twins so we know what Harry has planned." Asha huffed as they began walking back to their dorm room. 

"If anything."

~~~

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter...

I've just had exams and then have been very busy since but I will try to post more frequently when school starts up again!
This chapter is a bit shorter than most and a lot happens but I think it has a bit more realistic action than the Draco confrontation last chapter - I hope... 

Thanks you for reading!