~~~Chapter 25: stalking?~~~

Asha kept running until she made it back to the Slytherin Dungeon. 
The voices wouldn't stop. 
If anything they had become more frequent. 

She made it back into the Slytherin common room to see Draco waiting for her with a smirk. 

Asha scowled at him, "What do you want?"

"You know something that I don't know..." Was all Draco replied with. 

"And what? You got me in trouble just because you wanted my brother to like you." Asha spat, not in the mood, "now let me past." 

Draco purposefully stood in front of the girls corridor, blocking her way. 
"After you tell me what that conversation you and Nyra had was about... Gordon wants to know."

Just tell him and get to bed.

Asha shook her head, trying to shut up the voice in her head. Does Draco really believe he is in any position to ask her questions?
Asha was in no mood to talk to him, especially after what she had just heard from Harry just a couple minutes ago. 

"Merlin, why are you looking around like that?" Draco asked, "Look..." Draco's features softened, "I heard abut that mirror thing and what Nyra said about it being connected or something to a trapdoor."

"That's when Cedric told you to get lost - thank god." Asha scowled, "Now let me past and stay out of my business." 

"I also heard some stuff from Harry and his friends." Draco looked away, "He's not really quiet you know..."

"Just let me through or tell me what he said." Asha huffed after trying to push him out of the way but he was too strong to be moved aside.

"something about Snape..." Draco purposefully left it hanging. 

"What about him?"

"Seems to them that Snape is working for You-Know-Who." 

This caused Asha to take a step back. "What do you mean? He might hate me for no reason b-but he is not evil..." 

Draco scoffed, "Duh! So don't worry about that, Gordon has already reported this to Snape." He once again smirked, enjoying the look on Asha's face.

"You... Filthy-unloved-piece of..." 

"now, now... No need for that language." Draco teased, "Now back to my question."

"Ugh, can't I get some sleep?"

"Not until you answer my question." Draco suddenly looked extremely serious and focused. 
"Harry is going to do something wreck less and I want to know what. Gordon wants to know what."

"I..." 

He wants to hurt Harry.

Asha shook her head in frustration. Nothing is convincing him to move!

A figure appeared behind Draco who was still blocking the girls corridor. "I would advise you either leave or have the balls to talk in front of two of us." 

"Nyra! Why are you awake?" Asha asked surprised.

"I was staying up for you, silly. And then you were..." She glances up at a clock, "about 30 minutes later than I expected."

Draco sat down on a seat. 
"Either join me to talk or get lost to your room." He said nonchalantly. "But I know something that would really help your recent endeavours about that trapdoor." Draco then stared at Nyra, "Or is that not what you have need obsessing over in your free time?"

After a brief nod from Nyra towards Asha, both of them slowly and cautiously went over to sit opposite Draco. 
Nyra was about to speak when Draco started talking, beating her to it. 
"Look, I know you don't like me, and have good reason." 

"You've got that much right." Nyra unhelpfully remarked.