~~~Chapter 26: Betraying the plan~~~

The next few days were some of the most awkward Asha had in Hogwarts. Not only was there exams but also she had to work alongside Gordon and Draco who had only bullied her.
Every evening they all met up and told everyone if they had learnt any more information - this caused a very tense conversation which usually ended before it started.
Nyra believe that they had been tricked into having to work with Draco and Gordon but she didn't want others to know what they already knew.

Apart from when they were talking about the topic of the trapdoor, Gordon still acted like his usual self, even if Draco acted slightly nicer to try keep the deal work.

However, Asha did noticed that the voices had became lass frequent since the detention.

~~~

It was actually a week later, after all the exams, when Asha spotted Harry dragging Ron and Hermione towards Hagrid's hut that anything developed.

They were questioning Hagrid somewhat quietly and he was replying absentmindedly as what he was saying was common knowledge.

Asha walked over towards them, intrigued as to what they were talking about and remembering the agreement to try listen in whenever possible.

"I shouldn't have told you tha..." Hagrid was saying to himself out loud before turning his head, "oh hey Asha."

"How much did you hear?" Hermione asked nervously.

"Not enough, unfortunately." Asha replied, "mind telling me what I missed?"

"I... uhhh..." Harry stumbled over his words before the other two pulled him away hastily.

Asha turned towards Hagrid, "what did you say to them?"

"Oh? Nothing..." Hagrid clearly lied.

"Look I know they are after a stone and I..." Asha saw the Gryffindor trio discussing things excitedly, and I will be ba-back later... By Hagrid!" Asha yelled as she ran after Harry, quickly changing her plans.

~~~

"Harry! Get over here for Merlin's sake!" Asha yelled as she caught up with them.

They had definitely known that Asha had been chasing them for a while now but they just ran faster in an attempt to lose her.

Asha ran in front of them to force them to stop.

"I know about the stone!" Asha told them whilst panting for breathe.

All three of them looked worried at what she said and exchanged glances.
"I told you to stay out of our business." Harry said, clearly annoyed at Asha.

"And why's that just your business?" Asha asked with hurt in her voice, "I heard you say I was weak, you know."

"Harry, we don't have time for this, come on!" Ron nurtured before dragging Harry past Asha.

Asha obviously followed them against their wishes.

~~~

It turns out Dumbledore was not in the castle and Harry, Ron and Hermione went straight for the Gryffindor common room in a plight to get rid of Asha.

Asha ended up running to find Nyra.

Nyra ended up being found by Asha in an empty room with Cedric Diggory.