~~~Chapter 27: Followed and trapped~~~

(The trial rooms scenes will have to be based off of the movie due to continuity problems with some of the trials otherwise - sorry if that's annoying)

Asha and Nyra decided to jump at the same time into the trapdoor. 
Not knowing where the bottom was there was admittedly some shrieking between the duo as they continued falling. 

That was until they landed on a plant which Nyra soon identified as Devils Snare. 

They both got through that easily and then the next room looked easy enough for them. 
"Alohomora" failed to open the door but they soon spotted a squirming Key on the ground who's wings had clearly been annihilated by someone who had came before them. 

However, things stopped going so efficiently when they opened the door (barely shutting it intime before the flying keys got to them) and they came eye to eye with Hermione. 

...

After an awkward silence which felt as if it lasted for hours, Hermione stood up, revealing an unconscious Ron. 

"W-what happened?!" Nyra asked appalled. 

"This place looks like a warzone." Asha inspected, "Almost like a broken up chess board."

"You exactly right, this is a chess board!" Hermione finally opened her mouth, using a more stressed sounding version of her usual snappy voice. "Help me get Ron around my shoulders will you?"

As Asha and Nyra helped Hermione lift up Ron, Asha slowly asked, 
"Your not even surprised that we are here?"

Hermione almost giggled, "Of course not!" She emphasised her statement by widening her eyes.
"You obviously had been trying to figure us out for ages, since that one breakfast.. A-and then you caught us earlier today! As if you wouldn't go after us..." Hermione rambled, getting faster and faster with every word. "I told Harry a million times of course! But he wouldn't listen... He kept saying that you weren--"

Nyra quickly cut her off before she said something that might make Asha act rash. 
"N-never mind what he said, how are you getting back? And where is Harry anyway?"

"I'll find my way, don't worry." Hermione reassured, "Now go quick! Harry might have spotted Snape by now!"

"Snape wont have..." Nyra started.

"Just run!"

Asha and Nyra went the way that Harry had supposedly gone but before they get far, Hermione yelled from now in the keys room,
"You've been followed! Its Dra--" 

A crash to the ground could be heard and then silence.

Asha turned to Nyra who looked extremely tense. 

The heavy door from the key room soon opened and the two boys who they had broken the deal with just over an hour ago, Draco and Gordon, hurried into the chess room. 
Asha almost chuckled, seeing her fat brother run for his life from the keys.

Nyra immediately opened her mouth, "What are you doing here?" Nyra clearly had some spite in her as she walked closer to them, giving Gordon a death stare. 

Ignoring the question, Gordon chuckled, "You two weren't at our daily meet up. So we had a good guess where you were..."

"And we have to say thanks for all the info you gave us." Draco jeered. "Because you betrayed us before we did the same to you."

Nyra now stepped back to Asha's side. She got her wand out. 
"Why would you want to be here?"

"I'm your saviour, duh" Gordon spat as he wobbled forward.