~~~Chapter 9: Yet another argument...~~~

A couple weeks later, Asha and Nyra were sticking to themselves when Draco spotted them. 

"Hello.... Uhhh. You two?" He said, attempting act normal. 

Asha shifted away from him and looked away, hoping Malfoy wasn't talking to them. 
Nyra however, stared Draco directly in the eyes and whispered, "Yes?" before shrugging him off and looking away.  

Draco took that as an invite and went up to them, regaining a stare from Nyra. 
"Well, you two are responsible for tearing Slytherin apart - you know that?" 

Bad start...

"So what? It's you and Gordon's fault were 'outcasts' anyway." Nyra had stood up, facing Draco, daring him to say anything out of line. 

"I unfortunately agree with you..." Draco breathed in, hoping they wouldn't push him. 

This got Asha's attention and Nyra had taken a step back after his change in character.

"You... What?" 

"You heard me. I feel it would be best for everyone if you joined Slytherin for proper instead of being the social rejects you are..." 

Nyra rolled her eyes and sighed deeply. 
"This is one of you and Gordon's plans isn't it... Just so you can make us look idiotic."

Draco took a breathe knowing that they would never trust him. His intentions were true after all.
"Please hear me out. I've talked to Gordon - he's begrudgingly agreed to ignore you and the rest of Slytherin will listen to what I say."

"And what will you say?" Asha asked quietly. 

"Ah, Potter, I was beginning to think you weren't here. Well, if you agree to some simple Slytherin conditions which I'm sure you'll feel compelled to meet, then perhaps I'll tell them your nice and one of us." 

"What are those 'simple Slytherin conditions?'" Nyra asked untrusting. 

"The standards - no talking to the other houses, no befriending mudbloods and most definitely no talking to Harry Potter." 

Nyra almost chuckled before asking, "Any more?" 

"We'll clarify them later when I know that your in." Draco responded. 

There was silence for a minute as Draco looked upon the two girls. 

"I... I'm in." 

Nyra stared open mouthed at the one to break the silence. 
Draco smiled greatly before turning to Nyra for a response. 

Nyra closed her eyes and whispered, "Fine... I'm in." 

"That is all I wanted to hear. We wont bully you anymore - in fact we will do quite the opposite. And you will join us for activities when called upon." Draco instructed. "I will be going now." 

With that Draco walked away all smug, leaving the two girls to their thoughts. 

~~~

"Why did you say yes?!" Nyra almost shouted at Asha. 

"I... Uh." Asha looked away, not in the mood for a fight.

"By saying yes, you wont be able to see Harry anymore!" 

Asha turned around slowly to see a furious Nyra. 
"You said yes too..." 

"I... What! I only said yes because you said yes!" Nyra yelled not caring if anyone heard.

"Shhh, quiet down... Please..." Asha begged, "You don't want to be kicked out of the group before we've even joined it."