~~~Chapter 21: Firs' years?~~~

At lunch Nyra and Asha waited at the end of the Slytherin table, looking out for Harry. All 3 of the Gryffindors that they were looking for were typically late and had caused a scowl to be plastered on Nyra's impatient face.

However, what only Asha seemed to notice was the extra attention Draco Malfoy was giving them. It wasn't like they were sitting in a different place - they always sat at the end knowing that most Slytherins' believed them to be outcasts. They weren't acting odd except from the occasional over the shoulder glance. They had normal clothes on and were eating, just like everyone else.
No, it isn't anything to do us acting any different to normal. Asha tried convincing herself as she met Draco's eye contact to make him look away.
maybe he heard something? Asha wandered but decided to pass it off as nothing when Nyra nudged her shoulder because Harry, Ron and Hermione had finally entered the great hall for food.

None of the trio gave any thought to Asha or Nyra until Nyra stood up and began walking over to them. - Asha soon followed.
"You three forget our arrangement from earlier?" Nyra asked with the subtlest amount of malice in her voice.

Harry was the first to look up and gave Nyra no signs of emotion. He however gave Asha a quick smile, acknowledging her presence.
However there were no words spoken from any of the trio but instead Hermione began dragging the two boys out of the hall causing Ron to clearly grumble.

"Well?" Nyra asked impatiently.

Harry was about to open his mouth before Hermione stopped him.
"Not here." Was all Hermione said as she continued her walk out of the Great Hall.

"With this amount of precaution you'd think we are about to do a drug trade." Ron, clearly hungry, complained.

"Didn't know you knew words like precaution, Ron." Nyra mocked as they left the Hall but Asha nudged her.
"Nyra, we want them to tell us what they know remember. Don't get on there bad side." Asha reminded her causing Nyra to pout.

~~~

They eventually stopped once they had made it to an empty corridor.

"Alright then, we are alone now." Nyra stated, "just tell us what you know."

"I don't get why you care so much.." Ron started but Nyra was having none of it.
"It was my vision in the mirror!"

"Alright, Alright you two, stop bickering!" Harry warned, "Look, we don't know everything but we do know some stuff."

Hermione sat down on one of the tables and began explaining the little they know.

~~(I'm not going to write the explanation because I'm lazy and you already know it + its really boring)~~

Nyra and Asha walked away from the trio and towards their next class. The information was interesting but didn't exactly give them any answers. All they really knew for definite was that the mirror shows a persons deepest desires and that Hagrid knew more than he was letting on to the trio. Asha was secretly jealous about Harry getting a one to one conversation with THE Albus Dumbledore but what can she do?

"I don't really see a point investigating this any further Nyra." Asha commented as they kept walking.

Nyra looked at Asha very suddenly and stared at her, "And why's that?"

"It's just... Like I know my brother will keep searching for answers - especially with Hermione by his side - and that means that we don't really need to do anything---"

"What if he doesn't tell us everything?"

"He will--"

"He didn't really seem that exited to tell us all of that, did he?" Nyra spoke with a certain malice which was only emphasized by her staring are Asha which seemed to pierce her soul.