~~~Chapter 3: Diagon Alley and their wands~~~

After a while at the table, the young girl from earlier ran down before squealing and running away. "Ginny! Come meet our guests, Harry and Asha. They won't bite!" Molly Weasley called before bringing a seat next to Harry. 
Ginny nervously sat down and looked at Harry. She could swear that she saw what looked like a perfect lightning scar on his forehead but said nothing. 

After everyone had had food apart from Asha - she was too busy savouring each mouthful for as long as she could - Arthur Weasley stood up. "Alright, everyone here? Good! Well, its about time for us to do are shopping at Diagonally!" He looked at Harry and Asha. "You will join us today - your parents already gave a satisfactory amount of money..." 

"Everyone to the fireplace." Molly ushered, "I assume you are both acquainted with this mode of transport?" 

Asha nodded slowly, still unsure about these new people, whilst Harry muttered, "Yes." 
They had used floo powder before but that was many years ago... That was the most freedom they had ever had before. 

Percy went first, followed by the twins - Fred and George, Ginny with Ron and then Asha was told to go through. "Diagonally." Asha whispered in a hoarse voice - it was clear enough to get to the destination. She waited awkwardly with the others before Molly and Arthur came through without Harry. "Where's Harry?" Asha gently asked to Molly and Arthur. The for the other children, this was the first time they had properly heard her voice. 

Molly looked around before looking into Asha's deep eyes. "He'll be around somewhere." 
Asha didn't buy her cheap response and began to breath heavy. "Asha... Asha, look at me, he will only be around one these corners." 
Molly tried to touch her, but she violently pulled away, in doing so, revealing her lightning scar.

"Woah! that scar looks bloody sick!" Fred called. 

"Yeah! it's a perfect lightning bolt!"

Asha quickly attempted to hide it under her hair. "Uhhh.... Thanks?" She muttered, worrying for Harry over whatever they had to say.

~~~

Harry was just escaping a dark shop and was looking for everyone. 
He was in a dark alley with seemed to suck the brightness out of the world. There were creepy people walking into shops of which were certainly not full of school supplies. Harry attempted to walk away as if he knew where he was as to not draw attention. 

He knew he had failed when an old lady walked up to him. 
"Lost sunny?" She said with a creepy smirk which Harry knew not to trust. 
He looked for an escape route but there was none - he was trapped. 

"Harry?" An angry man said. "What the devil are you doing here!" 

The small crowd immediately parted and Harry suddenly wish he was back with the creepy old lady. 
It was Peter Pettigrew looking angrier than ever. He walked up to his neglected godson and whispered to him. "Diagon Alley is to your left. If I see you in Knockturn Alley I will personally make you regret the day you were born!" He then shoved Harry towards Diagon Alley before shouting, "And if any of you so much as touch him!..." 
He then stormed off muttering something about him and his sister being idiotic waists of space. Peter was never nice to Harry or Asha - he seemed to enjoy using them as a personal slave who he would beat up over the slightest thing, knowing their parents wouldn't care. 
Why would they want to be here intentionally? Harry asked himself but quickly walked away before getting more attention from the wrong people. 

About two minutes later, Harry had made it out of Knockturn Alley and into what seemed to be Diagon Alley. Asha had been looking all over the place for her brother and was beginning to get worried. "Asha!" She turned around to see nothing but a mess of people, all of which seemed to be in a frantic dash to get to somewhere or other. "Asha!" This time it was clearer, closer.