~~~Chapter 29: Hospital wing~~~

Asha woke up in a hospital wing alone. 

It was dark outside the window and was clearly thunder storming heavily. The window sounded like it was nearly about to be blown off the wall. 

Asha sat up slowly as her muscles all still felt as if they had been torn apart piece by piece. 
"Hello?" She asked out, loudly, into the dimly lit room but nobody appeared or spoke back.

Asha looked around and saw only empty beds alongside her - one which looked as if the person who inhabited it had left the bed recently due to the untidiness of it.

"Hello? Asha repeated, more cautiously this time.

Suddenly a person entered the room hastily and turned on the main light causing Asha to have to cover her eyes in pain from the light change. 
"If you keep yelling out, you will wake the whole school!" The woman lectured, "Lie down! We don't want to cause your muscles anymore stress than they already have, do we." 

Asha immediately put her head back down on the pillow, however, in her plight to not anger the woman further Asha moved too fast for her backs liking causing her to shake in pain.

The woman rushed over and quickly pulled out a large sweet before handing it to Asha.
"Here, this will get rid of any pain." 

Asha blinked a couple times until the her eyes adjusted to the light before she could distinguish Madam Pomfrey staring back at her. Asha slowly took the sweet and swallowed it immediately due to the flavour. It tasted sharp and hot in her mouth which were poler opposites than she expected it to taste like. 
Asha immediately felt dizzy once she swallowed it and Madam Pomfrey put a hand to her head in frustration.

"Silly girl! You're supposed to suck it, not eat in one! Now you will experience the whole affects at once..." Madam Pomfrey ranted before putting an hand to Asha's head, seemingly in thought.

How was I meant to know?  Asha thought as her eyes felt heavy. 

"It will do you well to get some rest anyway." Madam Pomfrey deduced, "You should be fine by the morning."
Everything soon became dark and Asha went back to sleep.

~~~

When Asha finally woke up again, she could sense it was light outside before opening her eyes. 
The storm had finally stopped - or at least quietened down enough not to be noticeable to the ear.

Asha slowly opened her eye, having to blink to adjust to the brightness once again. 

Madam Pomfrey was talking to someone who was sitting on the end of the bed very harshly. The person didn't seem to be fazed at all and simply lied her head on the far end of the bed in defiance causing Madam Pomfrey to get infuriated but before she could say anything else the person yelled: 

"Asha!" The voice could easily be recognised as Nyra's called from the end of the bed. 
"Oh my worlds, Harry wasn't lying!"

Nyra quickly went and sat up on the side of the bed close to Asha and peered over her before Madam Pomfrey gently moved her aside to inspect Asha. 

Whilst Madam Pomfrey moved Asha's arms around to test for pain, Nyra was jumping up and down, impatiently. 
Asha chuckled at her excitement, "What did Harry say?" 

"Haven't you seen your eye?" Nyra asked incredulously, "It's purple!"

"I-I What?" Asha tried to process what Nyra said.

"You need to see it!" Nyra then looked around and rushed over to grab a dusty mirror from a shelf. "Look!" Nyra wiped the mirror and gave the mirror to Asha who inspected her eye thoroughly.