~~~Chapter 20: Just tell us what happened~~~

It took until the next day before Asha or Nyra saw the Weasley twins. The night was filled with an awkward silence and in the morning the twins were sitting near Harry, Ron and Hermione at the Gryffindor table. This made the Nrya drag Asha over to the twin in order to get the answers out of them that they had promised last night. 

"Neither of you came to us like you promised last night..." Nyra started, clearly still in a mood from last night - made evident by the slight antagonism in her voice.

Fred quickly butted in, "We tried to! There was bloody filch waiting outside..."

George chimed in, "And when he left and we snuck out..."

"You were the ones who were missing!"

"also that dungeon you guys live in, bloody scary!" 

Asha and Nyra looked at each other incredulously before Nyra decided to speak again. 
"Ok then. What did you hear then? You can tell us now."

Fred and George shot Harry a glance before looking at each other and standing up. 
"Well we.." 
"Cant really tell you."
"Hermione made us promise..."
"But we don't really care" - They look at each other grinning,
"So basically after a while you became a side story"
"Because they had more pressing matters"
"something about a dragon"
"Hagrid knows more than us"
With that the two Gryffindors walked off to their first lesson leaving Asha and Nyra with more questions than answers. 

"What was that about?" Asha asked. 

"No idea, lets ask Hagrid at lunch." Nyra decided before turning to grab some food from the Slytherin table but Asha pulled her back gently. "What?

"Why don't we ask my brother? Like now?" Asha suggested making Nyra smile a tiny bit.

"That's the first sensible thing you've said all week." Nyra walked past Asha and over to her brother. 

Asha pouted, "No it was not!" 

She got ignored as Nyra tapped Harry on his shoulder making the boy jump.
"What happened last night?"

Harry cringed slightly at the sight of the Slytherin,
"Literally nothing. I hoped what you told me could tell me important information but I guess not."

Nyra scoffed, "OK then, if nothing happened I guess you wouldn't mind if I asked Hagrid about any dragons." 

Asha giggled a slight bit at her choice of words. "Nyra, he's on our side."

Hermione stood up and walked between Nyra and Harry, who were now having a stare off.
"how do you know about any dragon?" She asked with a blank expression on her face.

"Bloody hell Mione! No trying to act like we don't know what she's saying... just straight to th..." Ron's unhelpful complaint was cut off by Nyra who gave him an eye roll she continued her interrogation. 

"None of your business, Mione." Nyra started smirking at how easy it was to get under their skin. 
"Just spill what you know or we will do our own investigating."

Harry groaned loudly and pulled Hermione down to the bench they were sitting at before she did what he admittedly knew he had done plenty of time in overreacting. 
"We don't know much ok. But don't tell anyone or go to Hagrid. A couple nights ago after either of you two, and Cedrick, had finally gone to bed." He paused for a minute just to see Nyra's reactions to that name - one of slight shock before pretending nothing had been said. 
"Well then I snuck in alone to see the Mirror... and well... I got caught..."

"Harry! What!? By who? Are you in detention?" Asha asked panicked, she had to act as if a detention was much of a deal after at least half a dozen over school year but her worry was purely authentic. 

"She finally speaks to others." A voice behind Asha jeered. Asha looked up to see Gordon prudently staring the group down. Asha took a step away and looked at the floor embarrassed.

Harry's features immediately softened when he saw this but at the sight of his brother he scowled. "No I'm not in detention Asha, don't worry." He tried to ignore his brother but Gordon wasn't having any of that. 

"SO what's this about getting caught?" Gordon asked with an innocent voice. "You should tell you saviour important stuff like this..."

"Get lost Gordon" Harry snapped before he turned back to Nyra and shrugged.

Nyra was looking livid as two of her least favourite people argued. It was clear that her and Harry did never get along well. "Well? what are you waiting for? You said it was nothing so why are you not saying anything now your brothers here? Or is it something and your afraid he might overhear?" 

"yeah, you tell him Ra-Ra!" Gordon cheered, enjoying being a pain up his brothers butt. "And what was this mirror, I need to see it!"

"Don't you bloody dare call me 'Ra-Ra' ever again you bloody prick! Now I thinks it a good idea for you to crawl back in whatever pit you came from and stay there." Nyra spat and if looks could Gordon would be dead five times over. 

"Jeez that's a horrible thing to say to your saviour Ra-Ra!" Gordon smirked. 

"Harry..." Harry turned to his right to see Asha next to him. "Can you just tell us what happened at lunch, you know when he's gone?" Asha almost whispered it. He simply nodded in return. 

Nyra, who by now was absolutely fed up with almost everyone on the whole planet grabbed Asha's wrist and began to walk away from the table. Once they sat down at the Slytherin table, the duo was thankful for the peace and and began finally eating their breakfast. 
Unfortunately this brief moment of calm was broken by another person which neither of them wanted to hear. 

"Wherever you go chaos follows you two." The voice of Draco Malfoy could be heard from behind both of their backs. 

"Draco, your no better. And at least we don't resort to violence for absolutely no reason." Asha spoke slowly and calmly surprising both Draco and Nyra. "Now please give us some space, we haven't had a minute to ourselves since we entered this room."

"Umm... Your not mad at me? Or scared of me? Or..."

"Nope, when you hit me it proved that I never need to be scared of you again Draco." Asha spoke blankly, "Come on Nyra, I'm full." 
They both promptly stood up and walked off. 

~~~

After a minute of walking and chatting about their first lesson, Nyra realised, "Wait if we are interrogating Harry at lunch, when are we seeing Hagrid?"

"That big oaf will will most likely be at his hut at night, we can talk to him then." 

Nyra stopped walking when she heard that come out of Asha's mouth. 
"Asha..."

"What?" 

"Please don't act like the rest of the Slytherins'... You know... Calling poor Hagrid an oaf when he's done nothing wrong..." Nyra had a look of disappointment that she had only ever seen from Harry after she had been put in Slytherin. 

"I... Did I?" Asha stopped walking too. "Please forgive me... I don't know what came over me.."

"Its not me you should be saying sorry too. Just please let out your rage on Draco or either of your brothers." Nyra felt the slightest bit of a smirk tug at her lips at her naughty suggestion. 

"Even Harry?" Asha's smile returned finally as well.

"Its would be nice to see you pick on him for a change instead of the other way around."
Although what Nyra said sounded like a joke, she was dead serious. Nyra had found herself having a slight dislike for Harry after seeing him take his anger out of Asha more than once. She tended to wander how many times that sort of thing has happened before she knew Asha. Just thinking about that made her realise how little she knew about Asha. Nyra took a breathe when she decided that it was only fair as Asha knows nothing about her either.