~~~Chapter 18: A knock to the head~~~

Asha was soon outside Gryffindor tower and standing outside it awkwardly. As a Slytherin, she wasn't exactly welcome there and the lady in the picture frame was beginning to raise her voice after Asha's almost comical attempts to guess the code to enter. 

A couple Gryffindor's who looked the same age as her walked by and eyed her down as they walked past. One of them leaned towards Asha and nudged her as they walked past and they whispered the code to the lady in the picture frame.

Asha leaned in as to hear what was said but she missed it. 
She stood still once again, now looking away from the lady, hoping for someone else to walk in but the eerie silence said otherwise. 

"Why are you so desperate to enter anyway? Your clearly not a Gryffindor." The lady in the picture said.

Asha turned around, a frown on her lips. 
"My brother is in there. And I've gotta show him something!" 

"Well what do you have show him then?" The lady asked impatiently.

"That's..." Asha thought about it for a second, "That's none of your business, please just let me in to get Harry!"

"I'm sorry but without the code there is no entry." 

"Just this one time... I want to show him before the next period starts!" Asha begged the lady. 

"If you can show him later then why are you in such a rush now?" 

Asha was silenced. She had no reason apart from wanting to see her brother at that moment. 
"I... Ummm, he needs to... UUUHHHH! Never mind! I'll just see him later!" Asha stormed away, unfortunately getting the attention of Draco Malfoy. 

"Hey there Pottah." He sneered at her. 

"Draco. Its a surprise to see you without your master Gordon." Asha muttered nonchalantly, attempting to get past him so she could re-join Nyra. 

"I'm not his slave!" Draco snapped, "Do you really think that I have no mind of my own? Is that how dumb you are?" He pushed her gently into the near wall. 

Asha stumbled back but stood on her feet. "I guess so..." She whispered to herself, "Look Draco, please let me past, I'm not in the mood right now..." 

"No can do Pottah. I'm afraid I need to know what you were so desperate to show your pathetic brother back there." He announced, enjoying the annoyed yet worried look he had caused on Asha's face. 

Asha's face fell even further as she realised that she couldn't re-join Nyra and that mirror without Draco stalking her. "What are your honest thoughts on Gordon?" she said attempting changing the topic - failing to catch out Draco. 

"Quit changing the topic! Why were you so desperate to see him? Your only going to see the twat next lesson anyway."

"To show him something..." Asha relented - taking in a deap breathe. "Now can you please either go or answer my question?" 

"Seeming that I dont feel like leaving... I guess I'll answer your question." Draco said, surprising Asha.

"Right then. What do you think of my brother?" Asha asked slowly but with hope in her words.

"Oh, your brother?" Draco mocked innocently, "I hate your brother... Your talking about Harry right? If it was up to me he wouldn't be at this damn school." He had a smirk on his face and sat down. 

Asha sighed, looking away. She had hoped for maybe one more person she could talk to - but Draco was just messing with her for laughs...

"Ohhh! I get it!" Draco laughed, "Your asking about Gordon?"