~~~Chapter 4: The train ride~~~

For Harry and Asha, the past week had been the best week of their lives. 

No abusive parents!

No jobs making them feel like slaves!

No spoilt younger brother!

~~~

Harry had woken up early and had packed for Hogwarts before Asha had woken. It wasn't a very hard task - they didn't have many items to take with them.
"You're up early." Harry turned around to see Fred leaning on their door. 

"Couldn't sleep." Harry replied absentmindedly. 

"Well, you'd better leave here as to not wake your sister up." George whispered out of nowhere as he appeared behind the door. 

"Wha..." Harry was surprised but ignored it - they are always together, and this was no different - so he began to follow them out of the room. 

"Couldn't sleep huh?" 

Harry turned around to see Asha smiling at him. "Could sleep huh?" He replied sarcastically. 

"I guess I'm just better at controlling my nerves. I'll see you down." Asha stood up and began to pack the little she had in a couple bags. 

"You were only asleep for a bit longer than me." Harry muttered as he walked away. 

~~~

A few hours later and the group had arrived at the train station. 
"It's the same every year! Packed with Muggles of course!" Molly bellowed as the pushed their way through the light crowd. "Platform 9 and 3/4 this way!" 
Asha mused at the platform number, but she hoped that the Weasleys know where they were going. "Alright Percy, you first."

Percy ran through a wall... 
Both Harry and Asha stared on with amazement but said nothing - none of the others looked even the tiniest bit surprised. Molly watched Percy go through the wall and turned over to where Fred was standing. "Fred, you next." 

"He's not Fred, I am!" one of the twins whined causing Molly to flinch slightly.

"Honestly woman, you call youself our mother..." 

"Uhh" Molly sighed, "Sorry George." 

As George walked up to ran at the wall, the looked at his mum before saying, "Only joking, I am Fred!" He then dashed into the wall before she could say a word and the true George followed after. Harry tried to muffle a laugh.

"Harry, Asha, follow after Ron." She then leaned in as Ron ran through the wall, "Best do it at a run if you're nervous." She then gently pushed them and they began to run into it as full speed. into the wall. 
Then they went through, and it went dark before they came into the other side. 

There it was - The Hogwarts Express standing proudly on the tracks with many young witches and wizards entering the train and their parents proudly waving them off.   
"Harry..." Asha whispered as she gazed at it. There was a sense of awe which surrounded the train. 

"We're going to miss it - hurry up!" Harry grabbed Asha's wrist and pulled her onto the train. 
They found Ron in a carriage at the far end of the train. He looked accomplished at finding an empty compartment, but he smiled at the sight of Harry - they had seemed to bond over the past week. "Hey Ron, mind if we sit here?" 

"Sure! I actually thought you had missed the train for a minute!" 

"Yeah right... we were only like 1 minute after you." Harry said but then the train began to move suddenly.