~~~Chapter 7: A mix of emotions...~~~

Asha didn't see anyone for multiple hours. 

In fact, it almost dark before she decided to walk to her dorm room. 
She opened the painting and stepped inside, only to see Nyra sitting on a couch waiting for her. 

"Where were you!" Nyra shrieked at Asha.

"On my own." Asha attempted walk past her.

"Obviously! But you missed class! Thats not like you." 

"So what if I did?" Asha had no patience, "I'm going to bed." 

Nyra followed Asha to the dorm where Asha collapsed on her bed and stuffed her head in her pillow as to ignore Nyra.
"Asha! What happened?" 

"Nothing..." 

"How could 'nothing' result in such a reaction?" Nyra asked unamused, "Please tell me."

"It's none of your concern." 

"Why isn't it? I'm your best friend." 

"It's a sibling matter - not a friend matter." Asha finally looked up. "And I don't want you involved."

"And why not?" Nyra was mixed between concern and annoyance - couldn't she just tell her already.

"Because you'd just think I was a jerk!" Asha gulped before whispering, "I cannot lose two people in one day..."

Nyra's eyes lit up as she put the pieces together. 
"You've had a fight with Harry, haven't you?" 

 there was science for almost a minute before Nyra shook Asha who whispered, "Y-yes..."

"Don't you fight all the time? Like you ARE twins." 

Asha thought about it. They had never properly fought before. Harry had always supported her as each day it was more a fight for survival than for social status. The minute that changed was the minute that Harry wanted more.

"No. He was always protecting me..." Asha sighed and sat up. "Until we arrived here, that was..." 

"What did he say?" Nyra asked, attempting to act mature and calm her friend down.

"I'm not telling you." Asha spoke with more confidence, however Nyra could see right through Asha's mask of fake courage and decided to force it out of her. 

"Tell me what he said. I won't judge you." 

"That I'm betraying him to Slytherin. That since I've joined the school, I abandoned him and no longer need him..." Asha mumbled fast, purposely avoiding Harry's part about Nyra.

Nyra just stared at her on shock. These words were from Asha's own twin, less than a week after they had joined the new school. 
"You know he's wrong right? He's just trying to adapt to the new situation."

"But it is true, isn't it!" Asha almost yelled. 

"Errrmmm, Yes, you have abandoned him to Slytherin..." Nyra started before she saw Asha's face drop. "But... but that wasn't your fault! It was that hat! And anyway, he's not the boss of you."

Asha seemingly perked upon the outside, but when she had thought back through her life, she had always let Harry talk because she was too nervous to... She had always taken blows for him of which she no longer did... She had even gone days on end without talking to him. The one person Asha had talked to every day of her life was now becoming a distant side character...

~~~

Nyra had some choice things to say to Harry. 
She spent a couple days attempting to figure out what she should say without starting a fight - but she had already waisted days whilst Asha still disconnected herself from the world.