Chapter 59

It has been days and Karla and Leo nor Luca have seen Wesley or Arna. It has been an unspoken, the work place has been quiet without the chaos of Wesley. Karla was in her office that's when she heard a ruckus coming from upstairs. "It can't be." She whispered to herself.  Karla got up and walked out of her office Leo was just then walking towards her office and caught her walking in a rush. "Hey Karla..-"  he said being caught off guard. "Don't talk follow me I heard something upstairs." She said urgently. Leo did as she said and followed right behind her urgently. As they both walked into the elevator to upstairs. "You think it could be Mr.hunter?" He turned to her. Karla thought for a moment. "I mean..who else could it be." Karla shook her head.

The elevator stopped at the right floor as they both stepped out walking towards Wesley's office. "I know that was a stupid question but I'm just saying that what if it could be...you know?" Leo suggested. "Arna? Yeah hell no he did something to her Arna would never do something without calling me." Karla chuckled. As they both got closer to the office door the rumbling became louder like someone was urgently moving. Karla and Leo both looked at Each other before Karla knocked on the door. "Mr.hunter? Are you there?" She spoke into the door. There was no answer Just loud rumbling. "Hello?" Karla then turned to Leo as he was nervously biting his nails, he finally caught Karla's stares as his eyes widened. "What?" He whispered loudly. "Open it!" She whispered loudly. "What? Why do I have to open it?! You open it!" He said. "Are you kidding me?! he hates my guts!" Karla yelled

"And plus im pretty sure that asshole hates women." Karla rolled her eyes. "Ok so if he hates you why would it matter?!" He through his hands up. "Ugh whatever." Karla rolled her eyes and tilted the door knob to unveil a sight none of them were ready to see. "What. The. Fuck." The both of them said at the same time. "Jesus Karla what the fuck did I tell you about knocking?!" Wesley yelled annoyed. I'm front of them was Adas sitting on his desk with no shirt on and a bra and her skirt red lipstick smudged and hair messy. And Wesley's shirt off and tie on the floor and Ada's lipstick residue on his lips standing in front of her. Karla looked at him and realized his eyes was a sparkling blue and not his usual dark angry blue. "Arna?" Karla choked out still believing Arna was a hallucination. Ada smiled and wiped her lips with her finger. "Well this is awkward." She then turned to Wesley who was smiling at her as they both smirked. As Ada laid her hand back on the desk.

Karla and Leo's eyes both caught sight of something sparkly that was on her hand. Karla immediately walked up to her Ada and took her hand. Ada jumped a little bit and looked down at Karla's reaction. "You like?" Ada smiled. "You're engaged?" Karla frowned in confusion. "We are engaged." Wesley corrected putting up his hand. "Assolutamente no, quando" (no way, when?) Leo said stepping forward. "That will be none of your business." Wesley said. Leo couldn't believe it how did Wesley not tell him anything about this? "No! We are your friends! It is our business, Arna!?" Karla yelled trying to get answer out of Ada.
"No don't say anything! You don't owe her anything!" Wesley yelled back to Ada. Deep down Karla was a good friend...but Wesley was her lover, even if she wanted to she couldn't leave him...if she had to pick it would be Wesley it would always be Wesley...

Ada looked at Karla and stared at her unmoved no emotion. Karla couldn't believe what she was looking at she frowned and walked up to Ada and snatch her hand to follow her. Ada got up and followed Karla outside of the office she turned back and looked at Wesley smiling at her. She smiled as well... Leo looked at Wesley and shook his head and followed the both of them.