Chapter 2

I awoke from my deep slumber snuggled up to a warm hard source. I snuggled depper into the warmth, sighing in content at the sparks that shot up from my skin wherebi was touching it. Two arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer.

Wait a minute. My eyes snapped open. I studied my surroundings. Red walls the color of blood, a balcony door with two black curtains on the side of it, a door open across the room leading to the bathroom. That was all I could see from my side of the room.

I looked down, realizing I was in just a big shirt and nothing else. A blush rose up to embrace my cheeks. I lifted my arm out of the embrace and reached to feel behind me. I came in contact with a very hard, very hot chest. I traced my fingers up the chest feeling it vibrate from the growl that emitted from it.

My fingers hit a straight nose and I could feel the stranger breathing on me. I counted to 4 and turned over. My eyes came in contact with my most gorgeous man I ever saw. He had midnight black hair and raven black eyes to match it. He had smooth tan skin that made him look exotic. He blinked at me ad I realized just how long I was staring at him.

Then the memories of last night hit me. I gasped and opened my mouth to scream but he quickly put his hand over my mouth sending sparks shooting in me. Fear shot through me as well as desire. What am I going to do? I have to get out of here, I thought to myself. Her going to kill me just like he did the rest of my family.

I bit into his hand until I tasted the metallic taste of his blood. I gagged as it trickled down my throat leaving a trail of fire in its wake. I could feel the pull between us getting stronger, making me want her more than before. He pulled his hand away hissing. But then he smirked with a look of smugness in his eyes.

"You just furthered the mating process, baby." I looked at him confused. Whatever, it didn't matter I need to get out of here. I jumped out of the bed but unfortunately my legs got tangled in the sheets making me fall clumsily to the floor.

"Oh no you don't." I heard him mutter. He jumped off his side of the bed as I stood up. We stood on either side of the bed, starting at each other.

I took one step to the left.

He mirrored my movement.

I took another step but to the right.

He mirrored that also.

I groaned in frustration. How am I going to get passed him to the door? He smirked knowing he had my trapped into the corner. I wanted to smack that look off his face so bad.

Then I mirrored his smirk as I formed a plan of my own. I walked casually around the room. I saw out the corner of my eye his smirk dropped and his face was full of confusion. I walked as if I was inspecting the room. Then I walked in front of the balcony doors. I checked the lock to see that it was unlocked.

Good, I thought, that makes this much easier. I turned around to him reaching for the door handle behind me. " I'll see you in Hell." I said boldly. Worry etched his face st my words and he opened his mouth but it was too late.

I opened the balcony door and jumped off the balcony. I felt the air whip at my long shirt and my hair. I shut my eyes tight as I heard the mysterious man scream my name. I turned in the middle of the sir hoping to land on my back and not face first.

Then I landed on the hard prickly bush below me. I sent a quick thanks to Jesus for whoever put that there. I instantly shot up my eyes scanning my surroundings. I was in a large field, with picnic tables scattered around. The tall forest was behind it. I ran as fast as I could towards the forest.

Maybe there is a town nearby or a store where I can call 911 and tell them I've been kidnapped or something. I looked back judt once to see the man I was once sleeping next to, jump off the balcony, turning into the giant black wolf I had seen the night before.

I groaned angrily. Just freaking great. How am I going to out run I 7ft freaking werewolf. I began to think of all the werewolf myths I've ever been told. They don't like silver, they become more powerful on a full moon, uhh they have mates, annnnd they have amazing sense of smell which makes my life even more difficult on this run away mission.

I pumped my legs and arms even harder. Adrenaline was pumping through my blood, making it almost impossible for me to feel worn out or tired. Thirsty maybe. But not tired.

I could hear the wolf stop behind me and howl, a loud earth shaking sound. Unlike last night I didn't let it effect me on outside like it did on the inside. I felt as if I were running for hours even though I know it was only about 30 minutes.

Suddenly I came to a road. I slowed down catching my breath, walking slowly towards the gas station that was across the street. I walked in to see an Arabian man smoking a cigarette and talking in some different language through the bluetooth on his ear.  I began to walk down the isles. The man ignored me and then walked into the back. I smirked. Thank you God for blessing me with the cute innocent kitten looks.

I ran to the candy isle and looked at my attire. Shit! I cursed silently. How in the world am I going to stuff my clothes with food? When all I had in was a long shirt.

Just then a car pulled up. I ducked down behind the isle as the man came back from behind the store. Suddenly the man or should i say the werewolf, I was with earlier stepped out with two other men.

They walked in a began talking quietly to the clerk. I cussed when the man pointed to the isle I was in. I looked around for a weapon. I crawled to the back of the isle and down another one by the drinks until I came to the random isle. It was filled with cleaning supplies, noodles, and tools. I grabbed a rench packet and began tearing it open with trembling fingers.

"Come darling did you think you could hide from me in a gas station that I pay the bills for?" He said smirking. I hid the rench and the packet under the shirt. I also made a reminder not to come here when running away also.

"I'm not going anywhere with you...murderers." I said through clenched teeth. Hurt flickered in his eyes and I felt a stab of remorse but I held strong. "Tye, get her." He said stonily.

A big bulky guy with tatoos and black hair stepped forward towards me. He had similar features as the guy I woke up next too, such as his eyes and nose. As soon an he got 3 feet away I whipped out the rench and jumped to my feet, swinging like a mad women.

I caught Tattoos in the face with the rench hearing a crack! Come from his jaw. He fell over on the isle and noodle boxes went flying. I turned around and caught Blondie in the place where his shoulder and neck met. I hit him again when he fell to his knees but this time I officially knocked him out.

I turned around to see Tattoos staggering back up. I lifted my arm to swing at him except Mr. Sexy stepped in grabbing the hand that held the rench. I balled my other hand and punched him square in his jaw. He groaned as his head whipped to the side but didn't let go. He turned around and I saw liquid fire in his eyes.

I thought panicked of what I was going to do. Then it hit me. I would just do what I did to the dog I had as a little girl. Besides what's the difference between a dog and a wolf.

Canine teeth popped out of his mouth and he snarled at me. I glared popping him slightly in his nose. "No! Bad boy!" I yelled at him. He snarled even louder. Well OK. Maybe there was a difference between dogs and wolves. Wolves are much more scarier and harder to train as house pets.

The look on his face made me drop the rench. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He looked at Blondie who was just waking up, rubbing the spot where I hit him, while Tattoos was slapping his cheek while he had an out of place jaw.

"We are leaving. I'm sure you can make your own way back. Oh and you two can double up on the perimiter watch from now on. It seems as if you guys need the exercise seeing as you couldn't even handle my delicate little flower here." He said. I could detect a hint of pride and laughter in his voice.

He walked me out with me on his shoulder. He put me in the passenger seat, putting on child lock of course. He got in and started the black truck. I huffed. Here we go again, I thought as we headed back to the house.