Chapter 22

2 weeks later

I lived comfortably with Jamal. I met his pack and made new friends. Jamal's pack has been growing fast and faster each day, due to Mason's pack falling apart. Many of his pack members ended up leaving him and joining us due to his inability to lead. The elders say it's because there is no true Luna to guide the Aloha and without a Luna there is no pack.

Jamal's pack eventually took the title as largest pack in America.

Jamal and I cuddled together on the bed, with me kissing his neck. Jamal had not let me out if his sight ever since Mason had arrived. "Jamal."

"Yes mate?" I smiled with warm ness flowing through me. "I-I love you." I said. Jamal beamed and kissed me all over my face. I giggled. "I'll take that as a you love me too." I said. Jamal growled deep in his throat.

Thats when my stomach began to church and my mouth water. I pushed Jamal off me so hard he fell onto the floor. I ran to the bathroom and began to expel everything I had in my stomach into the toilet. Jamal came in right after me, he began to hold my hair up and rub small circles on my back as I emptied out.

I sighed and got up, tears in my eyes from all the puking. I brushed my teeth and got back in bed. Jamal didn't say a word. "Baby we should go to the doctor. " I shushed him. I basically grew up getting the stomach bug at least three times a year. "I'm fine mate. Just tired."

Jamal sighed and drew me in his arms as I fell asleep.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I awoke to the urge to go running to the bathroom. Again Jamal was there to comfort me. "You are going to the doctor. " Jamal said. "Mate I'm human, we get sick all the time."

"Maria you are not human anymore. You are going." Jamal put his robe on my body and out in a pair of basketball shorts. The drive to the doctors was silent as I pouted the whole time.

He walked into a small hospital where everyone seemed to acknowledge him. "Alpha?" A doctor walking by asked. She was black, with hair that was curled in small ringlets. She was beautiful,  with an amazing body. And by amazing I mean slim thick, and by slim thick, I mean small waist, big ass.Instantly I was jealous. "Doctor Paris, my mate has been throwing up for the past two days."

Doctor Paris smiled. "I think I already know. This way Alpha." She led us down a hall and to an elevator. On the third floor she led us to a regular check out room. She took a clipboard from off the desk top and wrote my name down.

"Now Luna, have you and the alpha been sexually active?"

"Yes."

"Have you been feeling tired? Vomiting? Sleeping more often?"

"Um, yes." I replied more on edge. I couldn't be....

"Have you and the alpha used protection?" She asked smiling.

"No..."

"OK Luna, I need you to pee in this cup in the bathroom right down the hall, and place it in the steel box for me." Paris said, beaming as she left the room. I said nothing as I walked out and to the bathroom.

I did my business and placed the cup in the box. Could I be pregnant? Would Jamal want this baby? Thinking back he didn't really have emotion in his face.

I walked back to the room slowly, still in my thoughts. Jamal sat on one of the chairs in the corner staring at the ground in deep thought. I sat back on the bed. "Jamal... if I am pregnant, would you want this baby?"

Jamal stared at me for a moment. The  he stood up and gathered me in his arms. "If you are pregnant, then you have made me the happiest man on earth. You will not believe how many times that I was lonely and all I wanted was a family. You have given me everything I've ever dreamed of, mate." He kissed the tip of my nose and my heart filled with joy and love.

Ten minutes later Paris walked in beaming with a clip board. "Well congratulations Alpha, Luna. Your soon to be having a pup running around."

BOOM!! She's pregnant!! The end is almost near, I just hope you all have a great time reading it as I do writing it. I love you all!!! STAR, COMMENT, and FOLLOW.