Chapter 15

I awoke to tapping on the door. I groaned feeling the swollen and ugliness of my face. "Dude, like, what the crap?" I shouted to whoever was knocking at the door in my depressed state. The door opened and the spell if brownies wafted into my noise.

"Now you sure you dont want no brownies?"

I groaned and sat up. The delicious smell of brownies caused my stomach to make a sound of protest that I hadn't eaten them yet. Trent sat on the edge of my bed and set down the basket overflowing with perfect brownies.

I grabbed one and stuffed it in my mouth and moaned. The choclatey goodness was perfect. There was a moment if silence as I muched in the brownies. I looked up at Trent to see him starting at me.

"So what's the reason you came to my room with your basket full of pity?" I tried to home but miserably failed.

"Listen Maria, I dont think Mason is right in this situation. I just wanted to let you know that your not alone and I'm here for you. If there's anything you need I'm here." He said.

I rolled my eyes while my thoughts ran wild. Could I trust him? He is one of my kidnappers. They could be playing mind games with me, to break me, then sell me in the black wolf market or whatever they have. But then again Trent had always seemed like someone I could trust, someone I could confide in.

"Look, I know your probably confused. How about we go out for a walk or something? Just thought the halls?" Trent asked, his eyes overflowing with the kindness that made us friends.

I sighed, setting the brownies on the side draw for later. "Ok, let me get dressed." Trent grinned and walked outside, closing the door.

I got up to the closet and pulled out a pair of light gray sweatpants and a black tank top. I slid on some socks and tenny shoes to go with it.

I went to the bathroom and pulled my brown locks into a messy bun.

I opened the door to see Trent leaning against the wall. "Now, well don't you look normal for once." He teased softly. I growled at him.

"Shut up."

We walked through a series of twist and turned as my mind pulled me deep into thought. "Why is Mason marrying Fawn?" I basically had to force myself to say. I didn't want to seem as if I couldn't move on but I felt as if there was another being in me, another part of me demanding that I find out what's going on.

Trent glanced at me for a moment before answering. "He's been waiting for his mate for a while, longer than normal. He arranged for him to get engaged with Fawn so that her fathers pack would merge with ours since she is the only child."

"No wonder she's a brat." I muttered under my breath, but with those damn wolf ears I knew Trent heard me. He howled with laughter but as we turned the corner his laughter stopped dead in his throat. I followed his gaze only to see....

Fawn kissing my mate.

And he was kissing her.

And his eyes locked with mine the moment he let her go.

I turned and took off running. Escape, escape, escape.

I felt as if that's the only word I knew. And finally that other being inside me agreed. I felt something come over me, like I was starring out of my eyes but I wasn't controlling my body. I felt myself push harder to run and my ragged breath disappear as though I had only started to run. What the hell? I thought as I ran through the halls.

I ran through the twisted halls as if I knew where I was going when I really different. What the hell! I screamed inside my head.

Hush child. I am here. Said a voice in my head. My eyes widened and I'm pretty sure if I had control over my body I would have stopped running from shock.

I am your wolf. Our mate has rejected us and we will make him pay! Said a firece voice in my head.

But aren't wolves like super crazy over their mates? I would have thought you would try to kill her instead of Mason. I replied. My heart clenched at Mason's name. No matter what he does I know I just couldn't hurt him.

I heard a kind of laughing growl in my head before my wolf answered. I'm not going to kill him, I am simply going to make him jealous. I will make him well aware of whom the alpha female is and that I am the one he wants. And with that we burst through a door to an open field. That day my life changed forever.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Omg its been forever since I wrote!! I'm soooo sorry. Anyways I think this is my favorite story so far, what do you guys think?

Also I would loooove for you guys to show the love... Literally. Anyways, STAR, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!! Love you all!!