Chapter 8

I sighed when we got home, a smile glued to my lips. I had talked, laughed, and danced with Mason all night long. Funny how he caused the best night of your life and the worst. No, I thought scrunching up my eyebrows. I will not ruin this night by thinking bitterly. Be strong Maria.

I felt hands on my shoulder as I slipped off my heels. By the tingles I could tell it was Mason. "Something bothering you, baby?" He said with his hot breath tickling my ewr and sending delicious shivers down my spine. I breathed in a shakey breath. "Uh, um yeah, just peachy." I said. I face palmed myself in my mind. Way to go sounding stupid.

I walked to the room, well I guess I can call it my room since its going to be a while before I escape. As I got to the room I saw a big dark blue t shirt. From the smell I could tell it was Masons. Underneath that I saw white lace panties and a matching lace bra. I blushed knowing who probably picked out my undergarments.

Hoping into the shower I washed my hair and my body while my eye lids began to get heavy. Thinking back on tonight had a ghost of a smile sneaking into my face. After the party we went by Wendy's and ate there. The whole while me and Mason argued over if the chicken sandwiches was grew on American soil or Foreign soil.

Hoping out of the shower after 30 minutes I threw the  lotges on and pulled my hair into a ponytail. The blue shirt reached the middle of my thighs but seemed like it was showing off my whole body. Leaving the bathroom I was met with a huge surprise in my room.

There on my bed sat Mason, with no shirt on in just his boxers, freshly smelling of Axe and his hair still wet. He looked up at me like laying practically naked in my bed was a normal thing. "What are you doing?" I asked cautiously. His eyes raked up and down my body with an undeniable heat. I lowered my eyes to stare at his chest.

Lord this man was going to be the death of me. Wait no correction, that chest is going to be the death of me. All of a sudden I was swooped into a pair of  iron think bands which Mason called his arms. Desire shot threw me like a lit match to gasoline.

I tensed as he pulled me up against his hot bare chest. "Keep looking at me like that and I won't be able to restrain myself from taking you on this bed." He growled lowly in my ear. I shiver and grabbed his shoulders feeling my legs go weak. I couldn't help it. A small little whimper left my mouth and that's whenason let out a throaty groan and smashed his lips onto mine.

Fireworks blew up from my lips and traveled through my body. His tongue licked my lips, asking for entrance, which I denied. He grabbed my ass and picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around him. I could feel his hard on pressing on my core through his flimsy boxers and the lace panties I had on.

I moaned into his mouth, and grinded Hardee onto him as he kneaded my butt. He thrust his tongue into my mouth as soon as it opened and I lost all control. Our tongues danced a dance that was older than time its self. Mason walked us across the room to the bed and played down on top of me. He grinded even harder onto me making me moan louder than before.

"God I love it when you moan, its so sexy." He whispered kissing me down my neck as I whimpered. His kisses left a trail of fire in its wake and I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled on his dark black hair, making him lift his head. We stared into each others eyes breathing hard and deep for a moment.

Then I smashed my lips onto his. He growled deep in his throat, digging his fingers into my waist. I flipped us so that I was on top of him and he was underneath me. Mason growled even more and slid the shirt I was wearing up from my waist, baring my white lace clad ass.

I bite his lip making him ground his dick into me. I gasped. Just the sheer size of him had me dripping wet and ready for him. I sat up purring at the drunk lust look in his eyes. I lifted up the hem of the shirt I wore and took it off, throwing it across the room. Masons eyes widened but I just smirked. I reached behind me to unhook my bra but Mason stopped me.

"Wait, stop." He said his voice deep and throaty. I instantly stopped to look at him. What was wrong with him? I thought he wanted this? I thought he wanted me? Pain stabbed me in the chest and embarrassment shot hole in my face.

I hurridly got off of him and dived under the covers. All the lust and desire I felt a minute ago seemed as if it vanished. God I was so stupid. Why didn't he want me? Was it my body? Did he not like a girl who rushed into something like that? Oh lord you probably thought I was a whore.

I squeezed my eyes together as tears filled them. Why am I even reacting like this? I'm supposed to hate him for God's sake! And here I am acting like a love sick teen who was scorned by her lover.

"Maria..." He sighed sounding defeated. I didn't even want to know why he sounded like that. In fact I wish the earth would open up and swallow me whole so I didn't have to deal with this.

"Just don't Mason." I said my voice cracking. I heard Mason sigh again. He got off the bed and a minute later I heard the door shut. My eyes widened. I know he didn't just leave this room. I know for a fact that he had better not have left this room.

Rage and hurt filled me like a dam bursting open. God I was about to give myself to him, and he friggin leaves?! I hate him! I don't give a damn what my heart says I absolutely hate him. I turned in my other side and let all the traitorous tears fall.

I hate him and in the morning, I'm going to let him know all about my hatred.
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Jeez I missed writing this story. Sorry it took so long, it was that stupid contest thing I tried. Don't worry I won't be doing that again. Well remember to Star Follow and Comment!! ♚∯✯