Chapter 29

Picture above is of the doctor 😏💘

I awoke in a hospital bed. I gasped and looked at my stomach. Bandages covered it and I could feel the stitches. I began slamming down in the button that would bring the nurse in. When she didn't come fast enough I began screaming for her.

Jamal burst into the room and grabbed my shoulders. "My baby-please, tell me my baby!" I screamed in his face with fresh tears rolling out.

He grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes, "Shh, you might wake him up." My eyes widened. I hugged him and began to cry and laugh at the same time. Relief flooded me and I was so happy.

That's when Trent walked in with a huge teddy bear and chocolate. Behind him was the doctor. "What happened?" I asked looking at the three of them.

"Well Mason tried to kill the baby, at a last chance of revenge I guess. His claws didn't sink deep enough to hurt the baby because my mate attacked him and killed him." Trent said proudly.

"Wow, tell her-wait... What?" Trent... Has a mate. It literally blew my mind. "When do I get to meet her?"

Trent walked over to Doctor Paris and slung his arm around her. She pushed his arm off and continued to study the clipboard in her hand. He grinned with a look of puppy love. My eyes widened and I thought of what he told me about the mate he dreamed of.

God, I can't wait to see the girl your mated with." I grumbled silently but I knew he could hear me.

"Oh my mate? She's going to be like totally sexy, killer legs, long hair, big juicy ass that I can squeeze and slap anytime I want, and I want her to be able to ride me like a champion rodio queen." He stared off into space imagining her while I stared at him in disgust.

"You could have left the other two wishes out, ya know?" I stated.

My eyes immediately went to her hips. Well damn his wish came true, now didn't it?

"Well what about the rouges I saw before though?" I asked, remembering their glowing red eyes. "Well I kind of made a deal with them all, that if they fought for me, I would give them their freedoms, and of course if they stayed away from my pack and our land. We needed a bit more numbers before we could rescue you, so I did what I had to do." He said, shrugging his shoulders. I nodded my head, my heart swelling with love. He let them go for me.

"Luna, I'm going to have to put you on bed rest, all that running, stressed the baby out a bit. But I am going to let you go home." I smiled and thanked her. My life couldn't get any more perfect.