Chapter 10

I hummed silently to myself as I made some lunch for me and the big bad wolf. My thoughts were all over the place but I didn't care. I was too happy to care. After out little episode Mason gave me another heated kiss and his shirt to put on since he tore my clothes. I couldn't wait to get that sexy little Alpha all to myself tonight.

After what he did with his tongue... I wonder what else he could do. I shivered thinking about it. Suddenly hands were wrapped around my waist and he held me to him. I knew it was Mason by the way sparks and heat ignited where ever he touched me. He shoved his head to my neck, breathing deeply. "Aww my little mate wants a bit more of me huh?"

I smirked and bumped my bum into his Minnie Mason. "No, I was thinking about all the things I could do with that little brown haired cutie, I was with before I came to your office." I said not looking back. Mason snarled savagly and turned me around, his hands reached down and grabbed my ass hard.

I gasped and let out a little moan, god just when he touched me in places that were so intimate... It drove me crazy. "Ahh my little mate likes that huh? I will have to remember to do it more often." He said with an evil glint in his eye. He leaned down so close I could feel his breath in my ear.

"Remember love, Kent could never make you feel this good, could never please you like I can, could never love you as I do." I shivered again when he licked the shell of my ear.

I was 4 seconds from tearing his clothes off and riding him like a cow girl when that stupid friggin voice interuppted us. "Aw now I knew y'all would have resisted each other for long. Look at ya, but to have sex on the counter people make food on. Its so very romantic." Trent said smirking.

I leaned my forehead against Masons. The moment was gone now. "Wait until tonight dear." He said and kissed me slightly on the lips. Then he smoothly reached behind me and grabbed the sandwiches I was making for him. He began leaving the room and turned around, his gaze going up and down my body leaving fire in its wake.

"Oh and, remember to change. As sexy as you look in my shirt, I don't want others to see what's mine." He winked and walled out the room, leaving me blushing and with a southern idiot.

"Goals!" Trent squealed trying to sound like a teenaged girl. I glared at him. "God, I can't wait to see the girl your mated with." I grumbled silently but I knew he could hear me. [ PS. Totally thinking about making a sequal when I'm done with this one. Probably of Trent meeting his mate. What you guys think?]

"Oh my mate? She's going to be like totally sexy, killer legs, long hair, big juicy ass that I can squeeze and slap anytime I want, and I want her to be able to ride me like a champion rodio queen." He stared off into space imagining her while I stared at him in disgust.

"You could have left out the other two wishes out ya know?" I stated. Trent laughed and left the room. Probably to wank off to his imaginary mate. That's when I start thinking about mine.

I looked around at the larv kitchen. I could see myself living here, it wasn't so bad, I mean what could go wrong with staying here? Wasn't like I had anything else to go back to. Plusason does treat me really good and after that little session its probably going to get even better.

Maybe have a little junor Mason Maria running around here. You know I can hear your thoughts right? I jumped right out of my skin when I heard that. Like what the hell?

When I ate you pussy out earlier our bond strengthened and I can read your mind, not for long since we didn't fully mate but still.

I hate you so much. I thought to him, my face flushing at the mere thought of him knowing what I was thinking. Tell that to our future little Maria or Mason that's going to be running around here soon. Perv.

My eyes widened, I know he didn't call me a perv after he tore my clothes off and raped me? Its not called rape of ya like it, sweet cheeks. Stupid bastard. We'll see what rape really is tonight when its my turn. I could mentally hear him laughing merrily.

Well challenge accepted. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me babe. I shivered as he basically purred the words at me. God I was totally going to get him back tonight for plating with me like this. He was so going to get it. Your still a perv, Maria.

I am so not a perv, how can I be a perv if you like, and want my touch? I smirked. Touché. And with that the connection between us clicked off. I sighed, I guess it stopped working. For some reason I wanted to have that bond with him, that connection, I wanted to hear him in my head, and to have him with me always.

I never knew what love was. But...was this it? These feelings I have, were they love? I knew deep inside that it was too late to turn back. I could never leave him. I had no idea it would be like this. Its kinda crazy to even think about it. After a few weeks I was already in love with him.

I wanted tonight to be the best night of his life. Especially after what he did to me, but all the teasing he had down afterwards. Oh it is so on. I will not sleep a wink tonight and neither will he. I smirked. I just hoped he had the stamina to keep up with a bull like me.