Chapter 7

I sighed and looked around the boring ball room. There were plenty of people dressed up fancy and mingling while I just stood to the side. Mason had went to talk to the other Alpha an hour ago and I hadn't seen him since.

I began to think of Mason. Why would he leave me with all these strangers? How stupid was that? Did he know I could just slip out the door any moment and disappear forever? Then why don't you? The thought shocked me.

It was then a hand on my shoulder that dragged me from my thoughts. I slapped the arm off of me. If it wasn't Mason then they had no right to touch me. Wait where did that come from?

I saw a sexy guy standing with his hands up in surrender. "Sorry for scaring you. I just thought I would come over and introduce myself because you seemed a bit lost." He smiled a dazzling smile and no matter how much I wanted to melt at it, I just didn't.

I smiled sarcastically. "Thanks but I'm not a lost puppy." I said a bit dryly. His eyes widened and he began to stutter. A burst of laughter left me. I held my hand out. "I'm Maria." I said. He smiled brightly and put his hand in mine. "I'm Alpha Jamal."

Again I hoped for the sparks I felt when Mason touched me but I felt nothing. "You know you can let go now." He said smiling at me. I laughed again and then all of a sudden I felt a presence behind me, one that shook me to the bone and instantly knew it was Mason. Of course he would show up when I'm actually having fun.

"Yes I do believe it is time to let go of his hand mate." He hissed looking at Jamal who didn't look the least scared. Jamal let go of my hand with a sympathetic look my way. He began to walk away. I scowled at him.

"Your impossible." I muttered and broke from his grip. I began walking towards Jamal. Mason grabbed me again. "What are you doing?" He demanded tightening his grip. I looked down at his hand on my arm and he instantly let go. I missed his touch but he would never know that.

"I'm going to dance." I snarled and walked away again. This time he didn't stop me. I walked— no more like ran to Jamal. He looked at me with wonder and amusement. I just grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. We danced to 4 of the upbeat songs before we got interrupted.

"Do you mind if I step in?" Mason asked, his deep voice sending delicious shivers down my spine. Jamal just smiled politely and left. Just to my luck that was when a slow song began. Mason wrapped his arms around my waist and I actually wanted his hands to crawl lower. I shook my head but knew I could never shake that feeling.

I slung my arms around his neck and couldntbhelp myself, I pulled him closer to me. A purr of approval came from his chest as he held me tighter. "Can I kiss you?" He asked all of a sudden. My eyes widened at his question. My mind uterly stopped and I had no clue what to say.

"Uh, uh, uh,—no, I mean yes, um." Mason smirked. "Is that a yes?" He asked. I blushed brightly. "Not in front if all these people." I said. I hated how my voice came out so breathy and husky.

Mason growled, and said something like we'll see tonight but I shook it off. We continued dancing with his face in me neck breathing deeply and my hands playing with his hair. Then I felt his phone pressing  into my pelvis. It began to bother me so I tried to push it deeper into his pocket without putting my hand in it.

Mason instantly stopped moving and looked down at my hand that still held his phone. He breathed in deeply and looked down at me with fully black eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to move your phone." I replied.

What's his problem? Maybe he was the type of person who didn't like their phone touched. "That's not my phone sweetheart, I suggest you move your hand off my hard dick before I take you in the bathroom." I shivered at his words and immediately moved my hand.

He laughed and leaned close to whisper in my ear. "Hopefully you can wait until we get home next time. Then you can play games with my phone. But until then you need to keep your pervert hands to yourself." He said smirking at me.

I laughed causing people to look our way. I slapped his shoulder, "Shut up." I replied. Lame comeback but at least I had one. Mason rubbed where I hit him in play disgust. "Hey! I won't have you man-handling me into giving you my virtue." Giggling I poked his chest.

"Oh so your a virgin?" I asked blushing. "Ye- Wait. Is this your way of seducing me?" I laughed again but this time, I didn't stop.
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Hey readers, if you want another chapter then its gonna take 3 STARS AND 3 COMMENTS. I just want to see how many of you want me to continue this story.

Alpha Dear ~Completed~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें