Chapter 19

Neither of us talked but Jamal would not stop touching me. For a full 20 minutes, he was either holding, my knee, my thigh, or my hand. Probably to keep feeling the sparks. After what he had been through, I wouldn't want to miss out on another possible mate either.

I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I was torn. Mason had rejected me, yet Jamal wanted me. I could feel my bond breaking with Mason and another one forming with Jamal. The moon goddess really doesn't mind jumping from one man to another huh? I joked drily.

Hush, and be glad. There are some wolves with no mates at all.

My eyes widened and I quickly dropped the subject. I heard a car door slam shut and noticed thatwe we're parked in front of a small dinner and Jamal had gotten out and was on my side of the car. He opened the door and helped me out, then instantly putting his arm around me. I looked up at him As he stared down at me.

Jamal leaned forward and brushed his lips across mine. Fire ignited and sparks flew. Jamal grabbed my waist dragging my body to his as he began to work his tongue in my mouth. Wetness seeped from my core and I could smell it. Holy crap I had no clue werewolves can smell when your turned on.

I wrapped my arms around Jamal's neck and pressed closer. I didn't want this to end. I just wanted to keep kissing him for hours and hours. Just as Jamal's hands landed on my ass a car flew by, honking at us. Breaking the spell around us. I was breathing hard as Jamal stared at me in wonder.

His face broke into a wide smile. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You gave me a reason to love again." I blushed and snuggled into his chest. Jamal growled approvingly. Muttering 'little mate, my mate' under his breath.

We walked into the dinner together and slid into the booth with Jamal never leaving my side. Jamal had a delicious cinnamon smell to him. I couldn't help but put my face into his neck and breathe deeply. I felt my wolf come out and lick the side of his neck. All i could do was watch from the side lines deciding to let her experience Jamal for once.

Jamal felt the shift in my persona and grabbed my chin away from his neck roughly. I could tell Lilly (her new nick name) liked that. He starred into my eyes and kissed me softly, once, twice, and then a third time. My wolf receded back with a sigh of contentment that her mate, wanted and loved her.

A waitress with a way too tight shirt, that showed far too much of clevage stood in front of us leering at my mate. From her smell Lilly told me it was a wolf. She put a hand on his shoulder and said, "What do you want tonight, hun?" A terrifying growl ripped through the dinner and it took a minute for me to realize that it had came from me.

"Get your hand off my mate before you come up missing... hun." I growled. My hands began to shake and i felt as if i were going to shift right then and there. Jamal put his arm around me, instantly calming me as the bimbo ran to the back.

I looked up at Jamal who had a proud smile on his face. "Mate." He whispered in my ear. I grinned and kissed him again, before a coughing sound interrupted us. An elderly lady stood before us with a notepad and a pen. "Young love is a beautiful sight." I blushed and Jamal beamed.

After we had taken our order Jamal and I were left alone. I leaned my head on his shoulder, not wanting to be apart from him.

"So what going to happen now?" I asked Jamal quietly, as we waited on our food. "Well, I guess we could forget about Mason, and you can become my Luna, my mate." He said breathing in my hair. The women came again with our food, mine being two big, fully chocolate pancakes and Jamal having 3 regular ones. For the rest of the time we sat in silence. Alone in our thoughts.