Chapter 21

I awoke before Jamal did. At first I was confused but then last nights activities hit me like a freight train. I smiled, feeling content. Jamal was sleeping on his back with one arm under me, holding me to his chest.

He looked so sexy laying there, with the light hitting him from the window. I wanted to roll around in his scent all day, cuddled into his embrace. Mate. My wolf sighed. My eyes we're drawn to his neck and all I wanted to do was taste it. It felt like a primal instinct urged me to lick it, suck it, bite it.

I brought my face to his skin and licked. He shifted but stayed asleep. I picked again and began to suckle on the skin. I moaned at the taste of his salty skin. He felt so good, tasted so good. I sucked hard enough to give him a hickey. That's when a hand reached up and grabbed my bed head hard by the hair.

I whimpered, loving the feel of Jamal pulling on the strands of my hair. His eyes we're black and I could tell his wolf was out. I lifted my head to show my neck to my mate. He growled I'm approval and shoved his face in my neck.

He licked and began to suck on it. The sucking sensation trailed all the way down to my clit, sending bolts through it. He pulled me on top of him and ground his morning wood into me. He continued to pull on my hair while sucking a spot, that sent waves of lightning to my pussy, making me wet.

"Please." I whimpered. I couldn't even tell what I was begging for. I just knew I needed whatever he had to give me. "What do you want little mate?" Jamal's wolf asked. I whimpered again and pushed up against his dick, hoping he could read my mind. He growled and sent shivers down my back.

He slammed my lips onto his with a groan and just as he slipped his tongue in my mouth the door burst open.

Jamal jumped on top of me, shielding my naked body from the intruder. "Alpha, I- I, it's, uh." Jamal growled deep in his chest.

"Why would you disturb me with my mate?" He growled at the man.

"Um, Alpha Mason is here, claiming you stole something that's his." My heart felt a small throb and I held into Jamal tighter, feeling the throb go away just by touching him. Mason can go to hell, I thought venomously. Agreed, thought Lilly.

Jamal cursed as the man retreated and shut the door. He got up and began taking clothes out and putting them on. His back was tense as he stood rigid, the muscles in his back straining against his skin.

I got out the bed and wrapped my arms around him. He relaxed into my touch. "Maria... I can't lose you." E said quietly. My heart squeezed and I felt our connection deepen. "And you won't." I replied.

"I want him to see that I'm yours now, that your my mate, and that we will be strong together, no matter if he wants me or not."

Jamal turned around and stared deep in my eyes. He kissed me softly, the turned taking out a pair of his boxers and his shirt. He handed them to me and u took them with a gracious smile, now conscious that I was naked.

I put them on as Jamal put in a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else. He took my hand and we began to leave the room. I could smell Mason's scent as we got to the bottom but what surprised me was that I had no reaction to it. Was the connection finally broken?

Mason stood in the center of the room with Fawn picking her nails, bored on the couch. Jamal gave my hand a quick squeeze as we came into view. Mason's face filled with relief when he saw me, then his eyes trailed down my figure, noticing me wearing another male's clothing, and eventually down to Jamal and I's encased hands.

Mason muttered something under his breath and Jamal lifted his eyebrow. "What was that?" Jamal asked innocently. "You WHORE!" As on yelled, looking at me with at me with a fire in his eyes. Everyone gasped, except for Fawn who was absorbed in her nails. Me and Jamal expected Mason to attack him, not me.

I held my head up high. "Said the man who fucked his mate while engaged to some bitch." I sneered back.

"You are coming back with me, slut." Mason sneered seeming like another person. Jamal took a protective step in front of me, blocking Mason from my view. "My mate will not be going anywhere with you. I suggest you leave before I have someone escort you out of my land." Jamal said. I just somehow knew it was his wolf talking.

Mason laughed. "Your mate? You mate died years ago from a rouge attack. Plus that is my mate."

"You know as well as I do that your mate bond is breaking. And I'm sure you've heard of this thing called second chance mates?" Jamal's voice was filled with steel and smugness. There was a pause in the conversation. "I'll be back for her." And then they left.

Jamal snatched me up, and held me tight as he sniffed my hair, breathing me in. "Your not going anywhere baby."