Chapter 13

I awoke instantly remembering what had put me out. Rage and hurt filled me. I guess I deserved it, I thought, I got to caught up and forgot I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his captive. My heart broke as I thought of it. Tears flowed out of my eyes, he only used me. Damn it, I even thought of having a littler Maria or Mason running around. And what hurts the most is that he knew.

I sat up, hearing the door open and close. The light flickered on and I closed my eyes, grimancing in pain, as it burned. I blinked my eyes as I saw the devil himself. I glared at him,and he flinched. We sat there staring at each other for a few moments.

Mason rubbed his face and sighed. "Listen, Maria-" I snapped, the small string that was holding me together snapped. "You stupid son of a ass-sucker, you lied to me!" I leaped off of the bed and onto the floor. I looked around the room wondering what to do next, fight him? Yell at him? Throw something at him? Bingo!

I searched the room for something that could cause him damage as he spewed out lines such as, 'it's not what you think, I'm sorry'. My heart broke, never in a million years did I think I would be in the predicament. "Please, I love you." Mason said silently.

My body froze and I turned to face him. "YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, YOU DIRTY LITTLE CUNT!" I roared. I picked up a vase and threw it at his head, missing. I threw a shoe I found the side of the bed, hitting him in his stomach. Mason quickly opened the door wide and fell out of it. I picked up the lamp from the bed side and threw it at him. The shattering echoed through the hall loud and clear as my voice soon followed with it. "Get back here you bitch!"

The door slammed shut behind him and I fell to the floor,weeping. I cried out my moans of pain as if it would make me feel better than I was. I had no clue what to do, what to say. I wanted Mason so bad, even after everything that happened. I hadn't wanted him to leave, even though I continued to throw things at him.

Even now I wanted him to come back, uncaring of the insults I tell him, I wanted him to gather me I'm his arms and tell me Fawn meant nothing to him after he met me. Not to tell me he was sorry or didn't mean for it to happen, that just ment he was still going through with it. My heart was twisted in so many ways and I had no clue what to do.

I loved him, but at the same time... I hated him.